MP State Engineering Service Syllabus 2018 Civil Mechanical Electrical Agriculture MPPSC SES Syllabus Recruitment Process Assistant Engineer (AE) Exam Pattern Selection Process Prelims Mains Exam
- 1 MP State Engineering Service Syllabus 2018 Civil Mechanical Electrical Agriculture MPPSC SES Syllabus Recruitment Process Assistant Engineer (AE) Exam Pattern Selection Process Prelims Mains Exam
- 1.0.1 MP State Engineering Service Selection Process:
- 1.0.2 MPPSC SES 2018 Exam Pattern:
- 1.0.3 MPPSC State Engineering Service Exam Syllabus Prelims 2018:
- 1.0.4 Final Merit List:
- 1.1 Related Job Updates
MP State Engineering Service Exam Syllabus 2018 Prelims Mains Pattern MPPSC SES Selection Process Assistant Engineer (AE): MP PSC State Engineering Services Exam’s Preliminary and Main Exam Syllabus has been given in detail here. The SES assistant engineering exam pattern of Madhya Pradesh is also given. We have discussed briefly about the recruitment / selection process of the State Engineering Service Exam. The syllabus for each of the engineering discipline that is civil, mechanical, electrical and agriculture is available to download here. Please study the below information carefully.
MP State Engineering Service Selection Process:
Assistant Engineer in MP Public Service Commission will be recruited through State Engineering Services exam which will be of 3 steps. Each candidate has to pass all the steps mentioned below. The marks distribution or weightage of the exams are also given alongside.
- Preliminary Exam – 500 marks,
- Mains Exam – 600 marks,
- Interview / personality test – 75 marks.
MPPSC SES 2018 Exam Pattern:
As said earlier, MP SES Exam consists of 3 selection steps. These 3 parts will be consist of questions which are very different in nature. Those who want to clear the exam must be aware of the syllabus and the exam pattern. Detailed analysis and pattern of each exam is separately discussed below –
Preliminary Exam (500 marks):
MP PSC SES Prelims exam will be of objective type in nature. There are two parts which are Paper I and Paper II. Total 100 questions each carrying 2 marks will be asked in the written exam / online test of MPPSC SES 2018.
Paper 1 (200 Marks)-
- Full marks of paper I – 200.
- Duration for paper I – 2 hours.
- Total number of questions – 100.
Paper 2 (300 Marks)-
Part a will be in Hindi and English both (bilingual), Part b will be asked in Hindi Language only and questions from part c will be in English only.
Mains Exam (600 marks):
Those who will be shortlisted in the prelims or screening test will have to appear in mains exam.
- It will be of two papers viz. paper I and paper II.
- Each paper will carry 300 marks.
- Questions will be descriptive and candidates will have to answer it in descriptive manner.
- Duration of each paper will be 2 hours.
MPPSC State Engineering Service Exam Syllabus Prelims 2018:
Below is the exam syllabus for Preliminary Test 2018 as published on the MP PSC State Engineering Service Examination Notification 2018 –
MP SES Prelims Paper I Syllabus (200 Marks):
In prelims questions paper 1 there are 3 parts as given below –
- Part a – General Knowledge about India & Madhya Pradesh – 100 marks | Click here for GK MCQ | Click here for MP General Knowledge MCQ
- Part b – General Hindi – 50 marks. | Click here for General Hindi MCQ PDF
- Part c – General English – 50 marks. | Click here for General English MCQ PDF
MP SES Prelims Paper II Syllabus (300 Marks):
It has only one part where objective questions will come from relevant engineering subject like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Agriculture Engineering.
- 100 questions will be there each carrying 3 marks.
- Duration for paper II – 2 hours.
- Language of this paper will be English only.
Please download the syllabus of the Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and agriculture engineering from the below link.
Download Syllabus PDF: Click here.
Final Merit List:
Final selection will be done on the basis of merit list prepared after combining marks of both the Mains test and interview.
For engineering subject wise more detailed syllabus of the main and prelims exam please visit the Official Website.