MP High Court Class 4 Recruitment Notification Peon Watchman Driver Sweeper Vacancy in High Court of Madhya Pradesh 2017-2018 www.mphc.gov.in
- 1 MP High Court Class 4 Recruitment Notification Peon Watchman Driver Sweeper Vacancy in High Court of Madhya Pradesh 2017-2018 www.mphc.gov.in
MP High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2017-2018 Peon Watchman Driver Sweeper Vacancy www.mphc.gov.in: The High Court of Madhya Pradesh released notification for Peon Watchman and other Grade 4 (Class IV) staffs on 1st December 2017 through official recruitment notification. Only eligible candidates can apply for the Grade 4 posts of MP High Court. There are total 739 vacancies according to the official notification for the posts. The application of the posts will be fill up only through on-line mode by official website which is www.mponline.gov.in . We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for the MP High Court Grade 4 Recruitment 2017 2018 (Class IV Staff). Candidates have to fill the application before the last date which is 31st December. High Court Of Madhya Pradesh (MP) has released notification advertisement for the recruitment of above said posts of Peon Watchman Waterman Sweeper etc in December 2017 for the recruitment in 2018. Information regarding the recruitment is given below in summarised form –
MPHC POST & VACANCY:
Class IV Staff (Grade 4) – 739 Posts.
- Driver – 40
- Peon, Watchman, Waterman – 558
- Gardener (Mali) – 31
- Sweeper – 110.
- The essential educational qualification for the Grade 4 post of MP High Court is the candidate has to pass 8th standard or its equivalent from any Government recognised Board.
- The other preference of qualification depends upon the posts.
- Age of the candidates should not less than – 18 years.
- Upper age limit should be 40 to 45 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- Candidates should be eligible within 01.01.2017.
For the salary scale of Grade 4 posts download the official notification.
- For re-correction of application MP High Court charge Rs. 50/-.
- Male & female both are eligible for Grade 4 posts.
The selection will be done through following steps according to the High Court of Madhya Pradesh which are given below:-
- Phase I – Screening test
- Phase II – Interview
- Phase III – Final Merit List
IMPORTANT DATES OF MP HIGH COURT CLASS IV RECRUITMENT 2017-18:
- Last date for submission of online application –31.12.2017
- Last date for re-correct application – 03.01.2018
- Date for screening test – 28.01.2018
- Date for Interview – 25.02.2018.
How to Apply :
The candidates who are willing to apply for the posts are requested to visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh High Court or the www.mponline.gov.in website. Fill up with all the details and submit the application form after uploading your signature and photo.
For more information, visit the links below –