TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Model Question Paper Download PDF Sample Set Fully Solved MCQ Practice Questions Answers
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Model Question Paper Download Practice Set MCQ Questions Answers Sample PDF Fully Solved –
1) What is a young horse called?
2) Lake Sambhar is nearest to which one of the following cities of Rajasthan ?
3) Which one of the following is the junction point of the Eastern Ghats and Western
(a) Javadi Hills
(b) Anaimalai Hills
(c) Nilgiri Hills
(d) Shevaroy Hills
4) The proportion of nitrogen in the open air is
a) 21% by volume
b) 50% by volume
c) 21% by weight
d) 78% by volume
5) Who founded All India Harijan Sangh ?
b) Mahatma Gandhi
c) Jai Prakash Narayan
d) Raj Narayan
6) Rana Kumbha built the famous ‘Tower of Victory’ or Kirtistambha at Chittoor in commemoration of his victory against
7) The first Bank established in India was
(a) Punjab National Bank
(b) Traders Bank
(c) State Bank of India
(d) Bank of Hindustan
8) Which instrument is used to measure altitudes in aircraft’s ?
9) The Indian Parliament consists of –
a) Lok Sabha only
b) Lok Sabha and Parliament
c) rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha
d) The President, Rajya sabha and Lok Sabha
10) Which of the following constitutional Amendments banned the floor crossing in Parliament?
11) A grocer has 50 kg of rice, a part of which he sells at 8% profit and the rest at 18%. He gains 14% on the whole. Find the quantity sold at 18% profit.
b) 30 Kg
c) 15 kg
d) 35 kg
12) In how many different ways can the letters of the word ‘OPTICAL’ be arranged so that the vowels always come together?
13) Find the least number by which 1470 must be divided to get a number which is a perfect square.
14) The true discount on a bill of Rs. 540 is Rs. 90. The banker’s discount is:
a) Rs. 60
b) Rs. 108
c) Rs. 110
d) Rs. 112
15) The true discount on a bill due 9 months hence at 16% per annum is Rs. 189. The amount of the bill is:
a) Rs. 1386
b) Rs. 1764
c) Rs. 1575
d) Rs. 2268
ODD MAN OUT SERIES:
16) 16, 25, 36, 72, 144, 196, 225
17) A takes twice as much time as B or thrice as much time as C to finish a piece of work. Working together, they can finish the work in 2 days. B can do the work alone in:
a) 4 days
b) 6 days
c) 8 days
d) 12 days
18) At what rate of compound interest per annum will a sum of Rs. 1200 become Rs. 1348.32 in 2 years?