RPF Constable Model Questions Answers Download Sample Set Practice Paper PDF
Download Syllabus wise RPF Constable Model Question Paper PDF Practice Set below –
1) What may be the cause of mal-functioning of thyroid gland ?
a) lodine deficiency
b) iron deficiency
c) Calcium deficiency
d) Vitamin C
2) The first solar city of india is
a) Anandpur Sahib
3)The diameter of a bucky ball is about
b) 100 Ao
c) 1 nm
d) 10 nm
4) Water exists both as solid and liquid at
5) Which one of the following is not a vaccine ?
c) Polio Vaccine
6) Coolis tube is used to produce
a) Radio waves
b) Micro waves
d) Gamma rays
7) In normal adult human, what is the rate heartbeat per minute?
8) What is the rate of interest, when the PW of Rs 1245 due 15 months hence is Rs 1200 ?
9) sin2 200 + sin2 700 – tan2 450 =?
10) If 7n + 9 >100 and n is an integer, then smallest possible value of n is
Directions (Q. Nos. 11) Find the missing term in each of the following series.
11) 3, 5, 9, 17, 33, 65, ?
(e) None of the above
12) Find the largest number which divides 62,132 and 237 to leave the same remainder in each case.
13) Ratio of the earnings of A and B is 4 : 7. If the earnings of A increases by 50% and those of B decreases by 25% , the new ratio of their earnings becomes 8 : 7. What are A’s earnings?
a) Rs 21,000
b) Rs 26,000
c) Rs 28,000
d) Data inadequate
Directions (Q14) : In these questions, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best express the meaning of the given word.
Directions (Q. 15) : In these questions, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words\ sentence.
15) Able to use the left hand and right hand equally well
Directions (Q. 16) : In the following questions, some parts have been jumbled up. You are required to rearrange these parts, which are labeled P, Q, R and S, to produce the correct sentence.
16) Around the world, painful terminal disease/ (P), the question of human death/ (Q), people are wrestling with/ (R), especially in the face of/ (S)
a) R S Q P
b) P Q R S
c) R Q S P
d) P S Q R
Directions: Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blanks to make the sentence meaningfully complete.
17) He applied for and was ______ legal aid by the Labour Ministry.
18) The teacher ordered Kamal to leave the room and ______ him to return.
Directions: In each of the following questions, a number series is given with one term missing. Choosing the correct alternative that will continue the same pattern and fill in the blank spaces.
Directions: In each of the following questions find which one word cannot be formed from the letters of the given words using each letter only once.
21) Pointing to a woman, a man said, ‘’The sister of her mother’s husband is my aunt.’’ How is he related to that woman?
22) If in a certain code PRANAM Is written as 9, then how will NEELAM be Written in the same code?
23) M is to the East of D,F is to the south of D and K is to the East of F.M is in which direction with respect to k?
d) Data inadequate
Direction: In each of the following questions, there is a certain relationship between two given words on one side of :: and one words given on another side of :: while another words is to be selected from the given alternatives, having the same relationship with this word as the words of the given pair bear. Choose the correct alternative.
24) Candle : Wax :: Paper : ?
25) Bank : River :: Coast : ?