OICL AO Model Question Paper Sample Set Prelims Main Tier 1 2 Practice Questions Answers Download PDF
OICL AO Oriental Insurance Administrative Officer Model Question Paper Download Sample Practice Set PDF MCQ Questions Answers Tier 1 2 Preliminary Mains Exam
1) Which one of the following is a low cloud ?
2) According to International Astronomical Union which one of the following has lost its status as a planet ?
3) A Presidential ordinance can remain in force
a) For three months
b) For six months
c) For nine months
4) What is the width of board guage railway line in India?
a) 5 feet 3 inches
b) 5 feet 6 inches
c) 4 feet 11 inches
d) 5 feet 4 inches
5) In which of the following years was the Planning Commission set up in India?
Directions: (Q.nos.6-7)Selects the related letter/word/number from the given alternatives.
6) Scissors : Cloth::?
a)Axe : Wood
b) Stone : Grinder
c) Knife : Stone
d) Sickle : Brick
7) 5 :2431 :: 8:?
Direction: (Q.Nos. 8) Find the wrong number from the given series.
9) In a row of boys, Amar is 7th from the left and Vivek is 12th from the right. If they interchange their positions, Srinath become 22nd from the left. How many boys are there in the row?
10) If X is the brother of the son of Y’s son ,how is X related to Y?
11) A container contains 240 L wine. 80 L is taken out of the container everyday and an equal quantity of water is put into it. Find the quantity of the wine that remains in the container at the end of the fourth day.
a) 39.2 L
b) 32 L
c) 42.5 L
d) 47.40 L
12) The average of two numbers is M. If one number is N, then the other number is
c) M – N
d) 2 M – N
13) In the above question, find how many times they will ring together during the next 12 min?
d) None of these
14) Two men A and B start from a place P walking 4 km and 5km/h respectively. How many km will they be apart at the end of 4 h, if they walk in same direction ?
a) 3 km
b) 4 km
c) 2 km
d) 4.5 km
15) A furniture shop allows 20% discount on the marked price of each item what price must be marked on a table costing Rs 560, so to make a profit of 25% ?
a) Rs 800
b) Rs 825
c) Rs 700
d) Rs 875
Directions: in the following sentences a word or phrase is written in bold. For each bold part four words/phrases are listed below each sentence. Choose the word nearest in meaning to bold part.
16) Our fates seemed intertwined.
17) The five experiments gave disparate results.
18) He lay the watch on the table (a)/ and then forgot all about it (b)/ when he went out. (c)/ No error (d)
19) a) A good teacher provides a student all the useful information.
b) A good teacher provides to a student all the useful information.
c) A good teacher provides a student with all the useful information.
d) A good teacher provides to student with all the useful information.
20) The teacher gave the students some advice.
d) no improvement
We provide MCQ questions and answers for all types of competitive exams here.