Navodaya Vidyalaya NVS Non Teaching Model Question paper download solved
NVS Non Teaching Model Solved Question Paper Download Free PDF LDC Storekeeper Post MCQ Questions Answers
1) Which of the following Vedas was compiled first?
2) The proposed loktak project is to be set up in:
3) Which of the following rivers is a Trans-Himalayan river?
4) Which of the following was not a common social reform attempted by all the Hindu social reformers of the 19th century
(a) emancipation of women
(c) female education
5) Who among the following Maratha women led struggles against of Mughal Empire from 1700 AD onwards ?
a) Ahalya Bai
b) Mukta Bai
c) Tara Bai
d) Rukmini bai
6) The formation of laterite soil is mainly due to:
7) The type of unemployment mostly found in India can be characterized as :
8) Which of the following would signify scarcity in economics?
(a) Production of 100 kg of a certain item instead of the targeted 150 kg
(b) Availability of 10 kg of rice against a demand for 15 kg
(c) Availability of post-graduates for jobs of typists
(d) Quantity supplied remains the same when price changes
9) Who is competent to dissolve the Rajya Sabha?
a) The Chairman, Rajya Sabha
b) The President
c) The Joint-Session of Parliament
10) Who proposed the Preamble before the Drafting Commikttee of the Constitution?
a) Jawahar Lal Nehru
b) B.R. Ambedkar
c) B.N. Rau
d) Mahatma Gandhi
11) Which of the following is biodegradable?
12) What is dry ice?
A. Liquid nitrogen
B. Water ice
C. Solid carbon dioxide
D. Frozen ethanol
13) How much time will it take for an amount of Rs. 450 to yield Rs. 81 as interest at 4.5% per annum of simple interest?
a) 3.5 years
b) 4 years
c) 4.5 years
d) 5 years
14) On dividing a number by 357, we get 39 as remainder. On dividing the same number 17, what will be the remainder ?
15) The sum of numerator and denominator of a fraction is 30. If 2 is added to numerator and 2 is subtracted from denominator, then it becomes 2/3. Find the fraction.
Directions: Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blanks to make the sentence meaningfully complete.
16) How much did it ________ to reach Mumbai by car?
Directions: Each the following main words are followed by four words. Select the word that is further (opposite) in meaning to the main word.
Directions (Q. 18) : In these questions, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words\ sentence.
18) Able to use the left hand and right hand equally well
Direction (Q. 19) : In questions a part of the sentence is underlined. Below the given alternatives to the bold part at (a), (b), and (c) which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternatives. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (d).
19) If I hadn’t seen the car coming, I might have been killed.
a) If I had seen the car coming
b) When I hadn’t seen the car coming
d) No improvement
20) जिसने देश के साथ विश्वासघात किया हो –
21) राम नाम जपना, पराया माल अपना
a) दान करना
b) सर्वज्ञ होना
c) धोखे से धन जमा करना
d) दुसरो से सहानुभूति रखना
Directions: (Q 22) In each of the following questions, select the related letters/word/numbers from the given alternatives.
22) Portfolio : Securities
a) Lecture : Consignment
b) Star : Class
c) Trustee : Company
d) Panel : Jurors
Directions: (Q 23) Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series.
23) 625,5,125,25,25, ?,5
24) If the first day of the year ( other than the leap year) was Friday , then which was the last day of that year?
25) Kanmari ranked sixteenth from the top and twenty ninth from the bottom among those who passed an examination. Six boys did not participate in the competition and five failed in it. How many boys were there in the class?