Merit cum Means Scholarship 2021: Government of India has launched Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme for the meritorious students belonging to minority Community, to provide them financial support so that they can complete their higher Education without any financial hurdles.
There are various scholarships launched by the Govt and other reputed Organizations that provides Merit cum Means Scholarship 2021 to the students on the basis of their Merit, Academic qualification or Financial Background. Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities is one of these Merit cum Means Scholarship 2021 that will help and promote the minority students in their studies to make a better future for them.
Latest Update- If you want to be eligible for Meritcom Men’s Scholarship, you must have a fifty percent mark and must be well educated and must come from a poor family.
Also Check – JIO Scholarship 2021.
Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2021
The minority community students who have completed their high school education and want to pursue any UG and Pg level technical and professional courses but could not take admission because of financial weakness, this Merit cum Means Scholarship 2021 will bear all the expenses of their admission fee, tuition fee, and maintenance allowance etc for 10 months of an academic session.
Interested candidates have to fill the Application Form of this Merit cum Means Scholarship 2021 of the session 2020-21 through NSP Online Portal. Before heading for the application form fill up applicants must check the eligibility criteria and the application date schedule of the Scholarship. For more information regarding Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme 2021 read the article below –
Merit cum Means Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
|Eligibility Criteria||SCHOLARSHIP RATE PER MONTH (RS.)|
|UG (ARTS)||At least 75% marks in Last Qualifying Exam||1000/-|
|UG(COMMERCE)||Last Qualifying Exam At least 75% marks||1000/-|
|UG (SCIENCE)||At least 75% marks in Last Qualifying Exam||1500/-|
|UG (OTHER PROFESSIONAL COURSES, UGC APPROVED)||Last Qualifying Exam At least 75% marks||1500/-|
|PG (ARTS)||Last Qualifying Exam At least 53% marks for SVMCM and 45% for Kanyashree||2000/-|
|PG (COMMERCE)||Last Qualifying Exam At least 53% marks for SVMCM and 45% for Kanyashree||2000/-|
|PG (SCIENCE)||At least 53% marks for SVMCM and 45% for Kanyashree(K3 applicants in Last Qualifying Exam||2500/-|
|PG (OTHER PROFESSIONAL COURSES, UGC APPROVED)||Last Qualifying Exam At least 53% marks||2500/-|
|NON NET M.PHIL./NON NET PH.D.||Date of Enrolment/Date of Registration not before 01.04.2017||5000/- / 8000/- Respectively|
|HS||At least 75% marks in Last Qualifying Exam||1000/-|
|UG (ENGG.), PG (ENGG.) AND OTHER PROFESSIONAL COURSES (AICTE APPROVED)||UG: 1. 75% 2. 75% in Diploma Course PG: 55%||5000/-|
|POLYTECHNIC (DIPLOMA COURSES)||Last Qualifying Exam At least 75% marks||1500/-|
|UG (MEDICAL-DEGREE) AND DIPLOMA COURSES||Last Qualifying Exam At least 75% marks||5000/- AND 1500/- RESPECTIVELY|
- Applicants who have taken admission in technical/professional courses without appearing in any competitive examination are also eligible for Merit cum Means Scholarship 2021. For the selection applicants must have scored minimum 50% marks in their 12th boards or in their graduation Degree. Applicants will be selected strictly on the basis of their marks or merit.
- The applicant’s annual family income must be not more than 2.50 lakh.
- Applicants must have Aadhaar card to apply for the scholarship.
How to apply online for merit cum means scholarship?
Interested candidates have to fill the application form of Merit cum Means Scholarship 2021 first to apply for the scholarship. The application form of the session 2020-21 will be available on the official website of the Merit cum Means Scholarship 2021 of Govt NSP online portal. The application form will be released on the announced date. The application form has to be submitted within the last of submission. The direct link to fill the application form will be given here.
- Visit the NSP Online Portal.
- Find and click on the Merit Cum Means Scholarship link.
- Next Click on the new user or register.
- Next, click to continue.
- Fill all the asked details and register yourself.
- After registration Login again with given ID.
- Applicants will receive an OTP on the registered contact details.
- Next Enter the OTP and confirm.
- Now fill the application form carefully with true information.
- Next click “submit” button.
- Next download & keep a printout of the filled application form.
Facts on Merit cum Means Scholarship
Applicants who are interested in filling the Merit cum Means Scholarship 2021 Application Form 2020must keep in mind the Following Guidelines –
- Eligible candidates will get the scholarship amount directly to their bank accounts.
- The validity of Income Certificate is One Year.
- 30% scholarship will be reserved for girl’s students of every minority community in a State/UT.
- Applicants can apply from their domicile state only irrespective of his/her study in other state.
- The total number of scholarship of any state is decided upon the population of the minority community of the state.
- Enrolled students under this Scholarship have to renew their Merit cum Means Scholarship 2021 every academic year through filling the application form.
All The Best!!