Ranking Test Reasoning MCQ Questions Answers – Verbal Aptitude
1)Aruna ranks twelfth in a class of forty six. What will be her rank from the last ?
2) If meena and Reena also exchange their position between themselves, then after the exchange, Meena’s position from the left will be
3) In a row of trees one tree is fifty from either end of the row. How many trees are there in the row?
4) Ahmed is taller than Salim. Salim is not as tall as Ahmed but taller than Akbar. Sohan too is no as tall Salim but taller than Akbar. Who is the tallest?
5) A,B,C,D and E are five rivers. A is shorter than B but longer than E. C is the longest and D is little shorter than B and little longer than A. Which is the shorter river?
6) Ravi is 7 ranks ahead of sumit in a class of 39. If sumit’s rank is seventeenth from the last, what is Ravi’s rank from the start?
7) Rajeev ranked ninth from top and thirty eighth from the bottom in a class. How many students are there in the class?
8) Meena’s position from the right is
9) Kanmari ranked sixteenth from the top and twenty ninth from the bottom among those who passed an examination. Six boys did not participate in the competition and five failed in it. How many boys were there in the class?
10) The cricket ball is heavier than the hockey ball and volleyball is lighter than the football. Hockey ball is heavier than the football and tennis ball.Which of the following is the heaving ball?
a) Hockey ball
b) Cricket ball