Puzzles Quiz Questions and Answers PDF
Candidates who are preparing for bank or other exams can take preparation from our website for free.
We have seen that at least four Puzzle appear in a competitive exam. So we provided Puzzles Questions with Answers & Puzzles Quiz here. Also many have asked me through the comment box to provide puzzle questions with solutions. Also, here are some of the questions that come up in the competitive exam- puzzle questions & puzzles questions and answers Etc. We have given here. If you wish, you can download it in PDF format.
1)The Hardest Logic Puzzle Ever?
If a giraffe has two eyes, a monkey has two eyes, and an elephant has two eyes, how many eyes do we have?
2) X likes which type of muffin?
A) Blueberry muffin
B) Fruit muffin
C) Chocolate muffin
D)Coffee cake muffin
3) One rabbit saw 6 elephants while going towards River. Every elephant saw 2 monkeys are going towards river. Every monkey holds one tortoice in their hands.
How many animals are going towards the river?
4)A clock is started at noon. By 10 minutes past 5, the hour hand has turned through:
5) The bank in which W works established in which of the following year?
6) How many times in a day, are the hands of a clock in straight line but opposite in direction?
7) What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
D) All the above
8) Who among the following likes those coffee which is famous in Singapore?
9) A watch which gains uniformly is 2 minutes low at noon on Monday and is 4 min. 48 sec fast at 2 p.m. on the following Monday. When was it correct?
A) 2 p.m. on Tuesday
B) 3 p.m. on Thursday
C) 2 p.m. on Wednesday
D)1 p.m. on Friday
10) Rahul`s mother is the only daughter of Monika`s father. How is Monika`s husband related to Rahul?
11) At 3.40, the hour hand and the minute hand of a clock form an angle of:
A) 120 degrees
B) 135 degrees
12) Daya has a brother Anil, Daya is the son of Chandra. Bimal is Chandra`s father. In term of relationship, what is Anil of Bimal?
13)A man was murdered in his office.
The suspects are Ericson, Maggi, Joel, Benny, Sona, Patick.
A calendar found near the man has blood written 6, 4, 9, 10, 11.Who is the killer?
14) Which of the following combination is true for given people?
15) 5 C in an OF?
A) 5 Cards in an Old Fan
B)5 Colors in an Old Flag
C)5 Circles in an Olympic Flag
D)5 Colors in an Old Football
16) Which of the following likes Munch?
17) They come out at night without being called and are lost in the day without being stolen. What are they?
18) Which is the odd one out?
19) If A is substituted by 4, B by 3, C by 2, D by 4, E by 3, F by 2 and so on, then what will be total of the numerical values of the letters of the word SICK?
20) Who lives two floors below the person who has bought Laptop?
21) Poor people have it.
Rich people need it.
If you eat it you die. What is it?
22) Who lives on second floor?