Blood Relation MCQ – Verbal Reasoning Questions Answers
Candidates who are preparing for Competitive Exam are informed that we have created MCQ on all the topics of Reasoning here.
In any competitive exam we see Blood relation Reasoning Questions come up. So we’ve provided Blood Relation Reasoning Questions and Answers here. You can download the Blood Relation Reasoning pdf from here if you want.
1) A is father of C and D is son of B.E is brother of A. If C is sister of D, how is B related to E?
2) Pointing to Satish, Ashok said, ‘’He is the son of my sister’s only brother’’. How is satish related to Ashok?
d ) None of these
3) If A is a brother of B, C is the sister of A, D is the brother of E, E is the daughter of B, F is the father of C, who is the uncle of D?
d) None of these
e) Can’t be determined
4) Deepak is brother of Ravi. Rakha is sister of Atul. Ravi is son of Rekha. How is Deepak related to Rekha?
5) Pointing to a woman, a man said, ‘’The sister of her mother’s husband is my aunt.’’ How is he related to that woman?
6) Ramesh says that “Rekha is the sister-in-law of the only daughter of my mother-in-law’s husband.” How is Rekha related to Ramesh?
7) Pointing to a photograph, Suraj said, ‘’ His daughter sobha is granddaughter of my mother’’ How is sobha related to suraj ?
d) Cannot be determined
8) Q’s mother is sister of P and daughter of M.S is daughter of P and sister of T. How is M related to T?
d) Grandfather or Grandmother
9) Rahul’s mother is the only daughter of Monika’s father. How is Monika’s husband related to Rahul?
10) If Neena says, ‘’Anita’s father Raman is the only son of my father-in-law Mahipal’’, then how is Bindu, who is the sister of Anita, related to Mahipal?
d) None of these