Uttarakhand State GK MCQ UK General Knowledge Questions Answers
1) Wellspring of cause of the Ganga is..
(C) Badri Nath
2) Who is known as “Garh Keshari” of state?
(A) Hemwati Nandan Bhauguna
(B) Ansuiya Prasad Bahuguna
(C) Sunder Lal Bahuguna
(D) Vijay Bahuguna
3) What is the rate of forested range in Uttarakhand ?
4) Who was the primary provincial pioneer to consider the development of Uttarakhand ?
(A) Inder Singh Nayal
(B) Nityanand Swami
(C) Dr. Indra Hirdayesh
(D) Badri Dutt Pandey
5) Which of the accompanying colleges has been given the status of I.I.T. ?
(A) Garhwal University
(B) Gurukul Kangri University
(C) Roorkee University
(D) Kumaon University
(C) Tehri Garhwal
(D) Pithoragarh 6) In which of the accompanying locale are the most extreme no. of planned tribes individuals found?
(C) Nainital 7) Where is the China crest arranged?
(D) Uttar Kashi
8) – At which put does the Ganga enter the fields range?
9) The particular character of Uttarakhand is—
(A) Hilly culture
(C) Natural excellence
(D) Over all improvement
10) The Council of Ministers in Uttarakhand was framed on—
(A) twentieth November, 2000
(B) eighteenth November, 2000
(C) nineteenth November, 2000
(D) ninth November, 2000