11) Which unit we use to express Nuclear sizes ?
d)None of above
12) Who discovered Diode Bulb ?
b)Sir J.S. Fleming
c)Lee De Forest
13) Device used to measure potential difference between two points in a circuit is ?
d) None of above
14) Who discovered Atom ?
15) Of the following properties of a wave, the one that is independent of the other is its
16) Light travels at the fastest speed in
17)One should not connect a number of electrical appliances to the same power socket because
a) this can damage the appliances due to overloading
b) this can damage the domestic wiring due to overloading
c) this can damage the electrical meter
d) the appliance will not get full voltage
18) It is more difficult to walk on a sandy road than on a concrete road because
a) sand is soft and concreter is hard
b) the friction between sand and feet is less than that between concrete and feet
c) the friction between sand and feet is more than that between concrete and feet
d) the sand is grainy but concrete is smooth
19) Natural radioactivity was discovered by
a) Marie Curie
b) Ernest Rutherfor
c) Henri Becquerel
d) Enrico Fermi
20) Mirage is due to
a) unequal heating of different parts of the atmosphere
b) magnetic disturbances in the atmosphere
c) depletion of ozone layer in the atmosphere
d) equal heating of different parts of the atmosphere