11) How was Madhya Pradesh formerly known?
a) Nizam’s Dominions
b) Central Provinces & Berar
c) United Provinces
12) Which is the highest point in Madhya Pradesh?
a) Lady Hill
b) Kaimur Hill
c) Dhupgarh Peak
d) Mount Logan
13) Which was the capital of Madhya Pradesh before 1 November 1956?
14) Madhyapradesh formation date ?
15) Madhya pradesh Total number of Districts
16) Madhya pradesh high court is located at
17) Which of the following state was formed from Madhyapradesh ?
b) none of these
18) Pilgrim town Amarkantak is in which of the following district
19) Which of the following district of Madhya Pradesh is known for its Opium alkaloid processing works?
20) ‘Satkhanda Palace’ is located in which district of Madhya Pradesh?