Karnataka State GK Questions Answers General Knowledge MCQ
1) The ‘Bramhagiri’ edict in Chitradurga belongs to which Emperor?
2) In which of the following place of Karnataka one cannot find Bahubali Statue?
3) Survarna Vidhana Soudha is located in which district of Karnataka?
4) How many seats have been allocated for Karnataka in Lok Sabha ?
5) How many seats have been allocated for Karnataka in Rajya Sabha?
6) The most famous dance oof Karnataka is____.
7) Which among the following is the highest point in Karnataka?
a) Mullayanna giri
c) Nandhi Hills
d) Male Madeshwara Hills
8) Who was the chief Minister of Karnataka?
a) K. Hanumanthaiah
c) S. Nijalingappa
d) K. Chengalaraya Reddy
9) Which one is a east flowing river in Karnataka>?
a) Aghanashini River
b) Gurupura River
c) Tunga River
d) Varahi River
10) The Gol Gumbaz is Located in the City
11) In which year, the kannada sahitya Parishat was established
12) Which one is known as the silk Town of Karnataka
13)In which year the Mysore state was renamed as Karnataka
14) Total number of district in Karnataka
15) Total number of National Park in Karnataka
16) When the first Anglo Mysore War was fought
17) Which one is not a Tributary of Kaveri River
18) The Bengalore University was Established in the Year
Here are some important questions and answers to know about General Knowledge of Karnataka.