11) Among the following Presidents of India, who was also the Secretary General of Non-Aligned Movement for some period?
a) Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan.
b) Varahagiri Venkatagiri.
c) Dr Shankar Dayal Sharma.
d) Giani Zail Singh.
12) Which one of the following was not one of the settlements established by Portuguese?
13) Where did the English open their first factories Eastern India?
14) Who was the successor of Shivaji?
b) Sahu II
d) None of these
15) Who stabbed Guru Gobind Singh to death?
a) Mahesh das
b) Gul Khan
c) Mir Jafar
d) Zulfikar Khan
16) The Viceroy upon whom a bomb was thrown but he did not change his attitude towards the Indians ,was
a) Lord Hardinge
b) Warren Hastings
c) Lord Curzon
d) Lord Chelmsford
17) Which one of the following places is known for painted risk belonging to Paleolithic and Mesolithic ages?
18) Who was the king under whose reign Brihadeshware temple of Tanjore waqs constructed?
a) Rajendra I
b) Kulattuniga I
c) Rajaraja I
d) Rajadhiraj I
19) In which country did the first Marxist revolution take place?
c) Great Britain
20) For whom did Gandhi say ‘’ that when I am gone, he will speak my language’’?
a) Sardar Patel
b) Jawaharlal Nehru
c) UN Dhebar
d) JB Kripalani