1) Who is known as the ‘saint of the gutters’?
b) Mother Teresa
c) Mahatma Gandhi
d) Baba Amte
2)The title of ‘Sparrow is given to
b) Maj.Gen.Rajinder Singh
c) Sardar Patel
3) Who was known as the ‘Father of Lok Sabha’?
d) Zakir Hussain
4)The first woman to become a Chief Minister of any State in India was
a) Nandini Satpathy
b) Dr.J. Jayalalitha
c) Sucheta Kripalani
5)National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation in Known as—
6) India became a member of the United National in:
7) The first Earth sumit was held at:
a) Buenos Aires
b) Rio de Janeiro
d) None of these
8) The headquarter of judges of the International Court is at:
b) The Hague
9) ‘RAF’ is the abbreviated form of which of the following?
A) Ready Action Force
b) Rapid Action Force
c) Reverse Action Force
d) Repeat Action Force
10) MODVAT is related to—
a) Sales tax
b) Wealth tax
c) Income tax
d) Excise Duty
11) which one of the following citied is located on the bank of the Irrawady river ?
12) In which country is the active volcano Mount Merapi located ?
13) Which of the following noble gases is not found in the atmosphere ?
14) What is the reason for white cement to be white ?
a) It does not contain carbon
b) It does not contain silicon
c) It does not contain iron
d) It does not contain calcium
15) What is the number of the permanent members of the UN Security Council ?