31) Where is the oldest oil refinery of India?
32) In which year was the project Tiger launched in the country?
33) Which river has submerged the two centuries old town of Tehri?
34) Light from the Sun reaches us in nearly
a) 2 minutes
b) 5 minutes
c) 8 minutes
d) None of these
35) In which year did India win first the Gold Medal in Hockey at the Olympic games?
36) Which of the following gases is used for refrigeration?
c) Carbon dioxide
37) On which of the following plants did Gregor Mendal perform his classical experiment?
38) Which one among the following peaks is the highest?
a) Namcha Barwa
b) Dhaula Giri
c) Nanda Devi
d) Nanga Parbat
39) The largest producer of fish in the world is:
40) Beighton Cup associated with