General Awareness GK MCQ Questions Answers Subject Wise Model Objective Paper
General Awareness MCQ Questions Answers Fully Solved Multiple Choice Questions Answers
1)Which is called the land of fiords?
d) United Kingdom
2) How many types of emergencies are envisaged by the constitution?
4) Indus valley people worshipped
a) Sami tree
b) Banyan tree
c) Pipal tree
d) Neem Tree
5) The antibiotic ‘mitomycin’ is used for the treatment of certain types of
6) The first nuclear submarine which was acquired by the Indian Navy was named
7) Heat from the sun is recovered by the earth through
d) None of the above
8) Which among the following is related to AIDS?
9) Wavell Plan was given in the year
10) Which one of the following is a modified stem?
b) Sweet Potato