Business Knowledge MCQ Questions Answers Download PDF
We have provided material here for those who are preparing for Business Knowledge MCQ.
For those who have studied business, we have provided Business General Knowledge Questions and Answers as well as Business Knowledge Quiz here. If you want, you can download it in Business Knowledge pdf format here.
1) First industrial policy resolution was issued in
2) Which company launched its Big investment with Softbank Vision?
d) Amazon Pay
3) Micro factors of external business environment does not include
c) Government Policies
d) None of these
4) Transfer of interest exists in the case of
(d) none of these
5) Name the two broad categories of business activities.
(a) Trade and commerce
(b) trade and industry
(c) industry and commerce
(d) none of these
6) The main advantage of functional organisation is
c) Expert advice
7)who ties up with the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC)?
8) Which of the following launches Jeevan Utkarsh?
a) Sun Life Financial
b) Aviva India
c) Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
9) Which company launches the ‘Project Brainwave’ for Real-Time AI?
10) The MRTP Act of 1969 was abolished in
11) Economic activities may be classified into business, ___________ and employment
12) This company launched the ‘Budding Star Programme’ for Staff to help them achieve their dreams.
a) Reliance Industries
13) While delegating, a superior delegates
a) Authority and responsibility
b) Authority and responsibility but not accountability
c) Authority, responsibility and accountability
d) Only authority
14) The possibilities of inadequate profits or even losses due to uncertainties are known as ____________
(a) Business contingencies
(b) Business risks
(c) Business ventures
(d) None of these
15) Which engineering firm, has received green nod for expansion of its Powai residential and IT tower projects in Mumbai that will entail an investment of Rs. 1,102 crore?
16) Which firm buys engineering and design teams for $1.1 billion deal from HTC?
17) When a company taken over another one and clearly becomes the new owner, the action is called
b) Strategic Alliance
d) None of the above
18) Recently, eBay India has been merged into __________.
19) This firm has unveiled its newest Innovation Labs at the Chennai and Bengaluru Tech centres.
20) For which network TRAI has imposed a penalty Rs. 3 cr. for ‘overcharging’ customers?