Banking Awareness MCQ Questions Answers – Series 2
If you want to take bank exam preparation then we will use the study material provided by you.
Many candidates in India only prepare for bank exams. You must have an idea about Banking Awareness Quiz & Banking Awareness MCQ to prepare for the bank. Now that most of the exams are MCQ type, then you need to take the preparation of Banking Awareness Question.If you want, you can download all the study material from our website in Banking Awareness PDF format.
1) The liberalization of Indian Banking and Regulation was done based on recommendation of _______?
a. R Gandhi Committee
b. Narasimham Committee
c. Basel Committee
d. Khusro Committee
2) Cryptocurrency is a _______ .
a) Plastic Money.
b) Digital Medium of Exchange
c) Digital payment
d) Both A & B
3) South Indian Bank has its headquarter in which state?
a. Tamil Nadu
c. Andhra Pradesh
4) FATCA stands for
a. Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act
b. Foreign Account Trade Company Act
c. Financial Account Tax Compliance Act
d. Fiscal Account Tax Compliance Act
5) For repayment of loan availed from Banks NBFC we come across a term known as EMI What does it stand for?
a) Equated Money Index
b) Easy Money Installment
c) Equated Monthly Installment
d) Equal Monthly Installment
6) Earliest known cooperative credit union ‘Anyonya Sahakari Mandali’ was founded in which year?
7) The securities that the Banks purchase with the intention of keeping them till they mature, fall in which of the following categories ?
a) Held till maturity
b) Fixed securities
c) Fixed time securities
d) Permanent securities
8) Which subsidiary bank was merged with the State Bank of India on August 13, 2008?
a. State Bank of Hyderabad
b. State Bank of Indore
c. State Bank of Mysore
d. State Bank of Saurashtra
9) Name the micro finance company that becomes the first to start operation as a commercial bank?
a. PayTm Bank
b. Vodafone m-Pesa Bank
c. Yes Bank
d. Bandhan Bank
10) The Holidays for the Banks are declared as per which of the following Act
a) Reserve bank Act
b) Banking Regulation Act – 1949
c) Negotiable instrument Act –1881
d) Companies Act – 1956
11) Name the initiative launched by the Finance Minister Arun Jaitely to revamp functioning of public sector banks, PSBs on 14th Aug’15?
a. Seven Plan
b. Maulik Niti
12) Which bank has acquired the Sharekhan.com- broking and trading company?
b. BNP Paribas
c. Deutsche Bank
d. ING Vysya
13) Which of the following is a foreign bank having branches in India?
b) ICICI Bank
c) Yes Bank
d) Standard Chartered Bank
e) Syndicate Bank
14) As per the Fitch Ratings released on 1st Sep’15, which of the following banks has been downgraded by one notch to ‘bb’ to reflect the growing risk to the bank’s capital position from its mounting stressed assets?
a. Indian Bank
b. Canara Bank
c. Axis Bank
d. Punjab National Bank
15) As announced by EPFO on 6th Aug’15, what amount of money would be invested by EPFO via Exchange Traded Funds (ETF)?
a. 200 Crore
b. 980 Crore
c. 2400 Crore
d. 5000 Crore
16) On 21st July’15 the Supreme Court rejected plea of applicants for OBC status in Bank PO exam. The applicants belong to which community?
17) Who was the first Indian Governor of RBI?
a. C. D. Deshmukh
b. Benegal Rama Rau
c. R. K. Shanmukham Chetty
d. K. G. Ambegaokar
18) Which is the first bank in India to integrate the Masterpass QR Mobile Payment solution?
19) In April 1980, ____ banks were nationalized in India?
20) How many Deputy Governors are there in RBI?