Andhra Pradesh State GK MCQ AP General Knowledge Questions Answers
We have provided here some of the most important questions and answers to the general knowledge of Andhra Pradesh as well as the general knowledge of any state which comes up in the competitive examination.
1) Who had to quit as governor of Andhra Pradesh after a CD featuring him appeared?
a) Abhishek Singhvi
b) Sanjay Joshi
c) Narain Dutt Tiwari
d) Bangaru Laxman
2) When was Andhra Pradesh formed?
a)1 October 1953
b)8 June 1951
c) 4 March 1937
d) 12 July 1949
3) Who replaced Ram Lal as governor of Andhra Pradesh in 1984?
a) Balram Jakhar
b) JFR Jacob
c) P. C. Alexander
d)Shankar Dayal Sharma
4) From which state was Andhra Pradesh separated?
5) Which is the official language of Andhra Pradesh?
6) Which state is to the south of Andhra Pradesh?
c) Madhya Pradesh
7) Who was the first prime minister from Andhra Pradesh?
a) N. Sanjeeva Reddy
b) P. V. Narasimha Rao
c) G. M. C. Balayogi
d) V. V. Giri
8) What is to the east of Andhra Pradesh?
b) Arabian Sea
c) Bay of Bengal
d) Gulf of Cambay
9) Who became chief minister of Andhra Pradesh in 1983?
10) Which was the capital of Andhra Pradesh before 1 November 1956?
11) Sribagh Pact was signed in the year
12) The battle of Padmanabham took place in the year
13) The author of Gaha Sattasai was
a) Sarva Varma
c) Kuntala Satakarni
14) When the Andhra University was established
15) In which year the Telangana state is separated from Andhra Paradesh
16)Which one is the first full length Telugu Movie
c) Bhakta Prahlada
17) Which one is the first telugu newspaper
a) Satya Doota
b) Andhra Patrika