Maharashtra E-Scholarship 2021 – mahadbt Portal: Maharashtra E-Scholarship Scheme has been launched by the Government of Maharashtra for providing financial assistance to the students belongs from the economically weaker sections of the society. So for applying for the Scheme students must check the eligibility criteria. Only the Eligible students of Maharashtra state will be able to enroll under this Maharashtra Scholarship 2021 scheme. Students will get answers to their queries and will get to know about the detail Eligibility Criteria from the official Scholarship Portal Mahadbt.
Latest update 4th November 2021 :- All the persons under Maharashtra Scholarship will be given scholarships at the rate of Rs.
Also Check – National Scholarship Portal 2021.
Every year thousands of students belonging from the poor family background get financial benefits from the Government of Maharashtra to enhance their career. Students belonging to the families having annual income of less than 2 lakh rupees will be eligible for this Maharashtra Scholarship 2021. To know more details regarding Maharashtra e-Scholarship Scheme read the article below.
MAHADBT Scholarship 2021
The Mahaeschol Pre-Matric Scholarship is launched for the students who are pursuing their studies in school. The students who will enrol under this scheme will get Maharashtra Scholarship 2021 for total 3 years of their school studies. Students also must belonging to the families whose annual income should not exceed 2 lakh Rs. The Maharashtra Scholarship 2021 is divided into 2 categories- I) pre Upper Primary and ii) Pre secondary Scholarship.
What are the eligibility criteria of Mahadbt Scholarship
- After the students clear their 10th Board exams can apply for this scheme.
- Students who have enrolled in the scheme should update their UID card Number time to time.
- To avail the Maharashtra Scholarship candidates must have passed their Board exam or SSC from the state Board of Maharashtra.
- Candidates belonging to 10th to 12th class will get 3000/- Rs scholarship amount and the students of Graduation and Post Graduation will get 5,000/- and 10,000/- Rs respectively as Maharashtra Scholarship 2021.
- Candidates must have passed their 10th and 12th boards with minimum 60% marks and they must have Hindi as compulsory subject in the boards.
- During the time of Maharashtra Scholarship renewal students must have provide Previous Year’s marks and that must be minimum 50%.
Functioned by Department of Justice and Special Assistance Maharashtra, Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scheme provides financial assistance of Rs 300/- per month for 10 months and Rs 3,000/- per year for class 11th and 12th, who have passed SSC examination with minimum 75% of marks.
This Maharashtra Scholarship 2021 is launched by the Department of Justice and Special Assistance, only for the Schedule Caste Girls. Under this scheme, girl students of 5th to 7th class and 8th to 10th class will receive 60 per month and 100 per month respectively for 10 months of time period. Students under this scheme should study in the Govt recognized schools only.
Important Links of Maharashtra Scholarship 2021
|Post Matric Scholarship||Click Here|
|Farmer Schemes||Click Here|
|Khauti Anudan Scheme||Click Here|
|Pre Matric Scholarship||Click Here|
|Pension Schemes||Click Here|
|Labour Schemes||Click Here|
|Special Assistance Schemes||Click Here|
|Help file for Online Application Process||Click Here|
|Pop Up Blocker Guidance||Click Here|
|How to Apply Online ?||Click Here|
|Grievance / Suggestions||Click Here|
|Institute / Dept / DDO Login||Click Here|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|New Applicant Registration||Click Here|
|Instruction for Croping Photo and Signature||Click Here|
|Check for Bank Aadhaar Mapping Process||Click Here|
|Aadhaar seeding with NPCI mapping form||Click Here|
|Forgot Username||Click Here|
|Forgot Password||Click Here|
|Guidelines on Benefit Disbursement||Click Here|
|Guidelines for Courses Not Visible, Missing||Click Here|
How to fill up online application form for the Maharashtra E-Scholarship 2021?
- Go to the Official Website of Maharashtra e-Scholarship.
- On the home page click on the registration link and register by entering all the asked details.
(Either Aadhaar Card no or Biometric option)
- After that an OTP will be send to the registered Mobile Number, candidates need to Verify the OTP by entering the OTP in the given space.
- Then a message will be send as “Authentication Successful” to the contact number.
- Now candidates will have to create Username & password.
- Then Click on the register button to done the registration successfully.
Process to check mahadbt Scholarship Status
Check application status in the following ways-
- Search by Application Number and Scheme
- Search by User Name and Academic Year
Follow the steps here to check the status of Maharashtra Scholarship
- Enter the Application Number
- Select preferred option between two.
- Either Enter User Name
- Or Enter Academic Year
- Click on the Search button.
For more information related to the Maharashtra Scholarship 2021, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.