Maharashtra Ration Card List 2023 – Check online Application Form Status: The holders of AePDS maha Ration card are allowed to purchase food grains at a subsidized rate. It is one of the legal documents which is a right of that part of population having an income which is specified by the government. Like any other state in India, it is the food-supply Ration Card Maharashtra issued by the government of Maharashtra. Applying for the ration card is very simple. You just have to visit the website @ mahafood.gov.in.
Also Check – Free Ration Card Apply Online Link 2023.
Maharashtra Ration Card
The activities of Public Distribution System are looked into by the Food, Civil and Consumer Protection Department of the Govt of Maharashtra. The government had recently introduced a tri-colour smart ration card. Check the eligibility criteria for applying to Maharashtra Ration Card –
Eligibility Criteria for Applying to Maha Ration Card
- The applicants should be a permanent resident of the state of Maharashtra.
- The applicant must not possess any other ration card issued by any state in India including the state of Maharashtra.
- The applicants must belong to the income bracket as mentioned by the government of the state, for issuing of such Ration Card Maharashtra.
Maharashtra Duplicate Ration Card
If a citizen has lost, misplaced or damaged the Ration Card Maharashtra, can apply for a duplicate one through Form – 15. They will have to attach the duly filled form with the required documents and then submit it to the authority.
Process to apply for Ration Card @ mahafood.gov.in Online?
- STEP 1: visit the official website of FCCPD. A direct link has been provided @ mahafood.gov.in.
- STEP 2: on the left side of the homepage you will find an option to “download”. Click on it.
- STEP 3: click on the link named “Form-1”.
- STEP 4: the application form will appear on the screens.
- STEP 5: check the details as will be written on the application.
- STEP 6: fill in all the necessary details and attach the required documents.
- STEP 7: submit the application form and wait patiently for the Ration Card Maharashtra, which will require a few days’ time for processing.
How to check Maha BPL Ration Card Application Form Status Online?
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link named “transparency portal”.
- Find the link named “allocation general status”, and double tap on it.
- Enter the details for ration card as will be asked.
- You will soon be provided the application status.
Citizens who wish to make any changes on the Ration Card Maharashtra they already possess will have to do so by filling Form – 14. The alterations have to be reported through that particular form. However, if the candidate has to erase a name of a family member from the Ration Card Maharashtra, he / she will have to do so by filling Form – 9. Both the forms will be accessible through the official website.