JIO Scholarship 2021: Reliance Group has taken a great initiative by introducing Jio Scholarship mainly for the meritorious but poor and needy students who are forced to leave their studies because of weaker financial background. The main purpose of this JIO Scholarship 2021 is that it will provide financial assistance of the bright and poor students so that they can pursue their dreams of completing their higher studies and pave the path of brighter future.
Details of JIO Scholarship 2021 @ www.jio.com
|Name of Scholarship||Reliance Jio Scholarship|
|Launched by||Jio Infocomm|
|Beneficiary||All India Students|
|No of beneficiary||Yet Not Published|
|Selected Candidate List Publishing Date||Yet Not Published|
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited does not need any contact in India. Total known as this name all over the world, JIO is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.This Reliance JIO InFocus Limited has arranged a JIO Scholarship 2021 for economically backward students. Students who are financially weak and unable to fight with the society due to it are benefited by Reliance JIO Scholarship 2021 day by day. If any of you have such students then you can definitely submit the application. For this you have to go to the official website we have given the link.
Also Check – Nabanna Scholarship 2021.
How the JIO Scholarship 2021 will be awarded?
The most important point of this Scholarship is that this JIO Scholarship 2021 will be given to any meritorious candidates who come from a poor family and there will be no cast reservation applicable for this JIO Scholarship 2021. Candidates of class 10th to Post Graduate level can get the benefit of this JIO Scholarship 2021. The eligible and enrolled candidates can get financial assistance of Rs 35,000/- to 55,000/- Annually by the Reliance Jio Group. For more details read the article below.
Details of JIO Scholarship Amount
|Class||Marks Obtained||Scholarship Amount|
|Class 10th/High-School||State Board 70% Central Board or ICSE 85% and above in||35,000/- per annum|
|Class 11th||State Board 70% Central Board or ICSE 85% and above in||38,000/- per annum|
|Class 12th||State Board 65% Central Board or ICSE 85% and above in||45,000/- per annum|
|Graduation||75% and above||52,000/- per annum|
|Post Graduation||75% and above||55,000/- per annum|
Important Dates of JIO Scholarship 2021
|Starting Date of Application Form fill up||Available Soon|
|Last Date of Jio Scholarship Applying||Updated Soon|
|Jio Scholarship Exam Date 2021||Not Announced|
|Document verification||Not Announced|
|Distribution of scholarship amount||Not Announced|
|Scholarship Merit list||Available Shortly|
Eligibility Criteria of JIO Scholarship:
Nationality: only the citizens of Indian are eligible to apply.
Education: Following is the minimum education required for applying to the JIO Scholarship 2021 program –
- Candidates from Class X to Post Graduate are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should be from EWS (Economically Weaker Section) of the society.
- Candidates must possess the below mentioned academic scores in the classes.
Minimum Marks Requirement for JIO Scholarship 2021:
- Class X: state Board students must have got 70% or higher in the examination and CBSE and ICSE board students must have scored 85% or higher.
- Class XI: state Board students must have got 70% or higher in the examination and CBSE and ICSE board students must have scored 85% or higher.
- Class XII: state Board students must have got 65% or higher in the examination and CBSE and ICSE board students must have scored 85% or higher.
- Graduation level: applicants must have scored 75% or more in the exam from a recognized University/College.
- Postgraduate level: applicants must have scored 75% or more in the degree exam from a recognized University.
Key Facts on Jio Scholarship 2021
- The selection procedure of the Jio scholarship has not been declared yet. If the authority takes any Exam for the selection procedure then it will be announced in the official website.
- Candidates who will apply for the JIO Scholarship 2021 must have a well academic Back ground and they must have a good career certificate.
- The total JIO Scholarship amount will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the candidates.
- If entrance exam takes place then, the admit card will also be available in the official website.
- Reliance Jio Group will strictly look into the matter that the JIO Scholarship 2021 amount is given only to the most deserving candidates.
- After the submission of the application form successful candidates must keep the print out copy of the Receipt intact for future uses.
JIO Scholarship 2021 – How to Apply ?
Step 1- First candidates have to visit the nearest Reliance Jio office to get the application form.
Step 2- Then applicants are required to fill all the asked details in the application form carefully.
Step 3- Candidates must have entered their correct academic details.
Step 4- Candidates also need to attach passport size photo in the given space.
Step 5- All the data in the application will be verified by the authority later.
Step 6- After filling the form submit it to the Jio office before the last date.
Step by Step Process to Fill up Application Form
The application form can also be accessed in online mode. The steps are mentioned below.
- First visit the Official Website of the Jio Scholarship.
- Next click on the Jio Scholarship Application Form link.
- Then download the JIO Scholarship Application Form.
- Enter all the details carefully and attach the essential documents along with the form.
- Then submit the Application form in the nearest Jio Office.
Important Documents for JIO Scholarship 2021 Apply
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Yearly Income Certificate
- Voter ID
- School Identity Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
How students will be selected for Jio Scholarship 2021
- All the details in the application form will be scrutinized by the authority. The students who have secured good academic marks in the exam will be selected or officials can take entrance test to select candidates.
- Applicant’s economic family background will also be counted.
- After the candidates are shortlisted their documents will be verified by the authority. Only the verified candidates will be selected.
We are all involved with the term JIO. Because we all use mobile phones. Earlier we used to use SIM under the name Reliance which was later changed to JIO. This Reliance Group has arranged for JIO Scholarship 2021 for candidates from 10th to undergraduate. The main goal of this JIO Scholarship 2021 is to reward students.
Reliance Group of Industries has organized this scholarship for talented students who do not have adequate funds for higher education.This JIO Scholarship 2021 helps you to make your dream come true that all the students who want to study in Engineering, Management, Science, Arts but of course they can submit the application form for this scholarship. You can easily get this JIO Scholarship 2021 if you are talented.
If you are new to this scholarship then how do you apply? When will the results be announced? How will the students be selected for this scholarship? You can get new updates about this on our website.
JIO Scholarship 2021-FAQS
The governing authority for the JIO Scholarship is JIO Infocomm.
JIO Scholarship provide different amounts for different classes. For example, 35 thousand rupees for 10th class, 38 thousand rupees for eleventh class, 45000 rupees for twelfth class, under graduate 52 thousand rupees, postgraduate 55 thousand rupees.
Applications for the JIO Scholarship are usually submitted in June-July every year.
Any scholarship is given on the basis of merit list and the same is the case with JIO Scholarship.
Important Links to Apply For JIO Scholarship – Click Here to go to www.jio.com.
If you have any question related to Jio Scholarship 2021, you can ask in the comment section below.
ALL THE BEST!!