JHARKHAND POLICE RADIO SUB INSPECTOR WIRELESS RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION DOWNLOAD 2017 JHPOLICE JSSC SI
Jharkhand police radio sub inspector wireless recruitment notification 2017: There is a new recruitment notification for Jharkhand Police Radio Sub Inspector Wireless Posts in 2017. There is total 100 number of vacancies published through Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission or JSSC. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is www.jhpolice.govt.in or www.jssc.in. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for the recruitment of Jhpolice radio SI wireless 2017.
JSSC RADIO SI WIRELESS POST & VACANCIES:
Jharkhand Police Radio Sub Inspector Wireless – 100 posts.
JHARKHAND RADIO SI WIRELESS EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT /ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Educational qualification required for the above post is Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication engineering or graduation in physics or B.Sc with 12th (Science).
The minimum age according to the official notification is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 30 to 35 years. The age of the candidate should be between the limits. the relaxation will be applicable according to the post.
The salary for the Selected Inspector is Pay scale between pay band PB II Rs. 9300-34800/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-. All types of allowance are including in it.
- The applicant has to pay fees through online portal.
- The examination will have three papers.
- The papers have 120 marks each with duration of 2 hours.
- Phase I – Preliminary Test
- Phase II – Mains Examination
- Phase III – Physical Standards Test
- Phase IV – Medical Test.
The application fee is Rs. 115/- to 460/- according to relaxation.
IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT:
- Application start from – 04.08.2017 (11.00 am)
- Last date for submission – 02.09.2017 (5.00 pm)
- Last date of pay the fee – 07.09.2017 (5.00 am)
- Submission of photo and signature – 09.09.2017 (5.00 pm)
- Computer based exam – 06.11.2017 to 17.11.2017
For more information regarding Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Wireless Recruitment 2017, visit the following links below –