IOCL Eastern Region Recruitment 2018 Vacancy175 Posts Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice
- 1 IOCL Eastern Region Recruitment 2018 Vacancy175 Posts Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice
- 2 IOCL Recruitment 2018 Accountant/ Technician/ Trade Apprentices Indian Oil
- 2.0.1 Details of the post and vacancy
- 2.0.2 Category wise number of vacancies
- 2.0.3 Important dates of recruitment
- 2.0.4 Required educational qualification IOCL Trade Apprentice
- 2.0.5 Salary structure
- 2.0.6 Age limits
- 2.0.7 Selection process
- 2.0.8 How to apply
- 3 Indian Oil Corporation Limited Barauni Recruitment 2018 Junior Engineering Assistant Vacancy 58 Posts IOCL
- 220.127.116.11 Junior Engineering Assistant – IV Eligibility Criteria:
- 18.104.22.168 Junior Engineering Assistant- IV(P & U) Boilers:
- 22.214.171.124 Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (P & U) – Turbine, Electrical & Control room operator
- 126.96.36.199 Junior Quality Control Analyst IV
- 188.8.131.52 Junior Materials Assistant
- 184.108.40.206 Junior Nursing Assistant – IV
- 4 INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED RECRUITMENT IOCL JUNIOR ENGINEERING ASSISTANT VACANCY 2017 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA PRODUCTION ELECTRICAL MECHANICAL INSTRUMENTATION
IOCL Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Eastern Region Vacancy ITI 175 Posts: Indian Oil (IOCL) has invited online application from eligible candidates for the post of Technician/ Trade apprentices in 2018. Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.iocl.com or http://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx from 15-02-18 to 28-02-18. 175 number of vacancies for the post has been advertised. Candidates should apply for any one trade/ discipline. If anyone apply for more than one trade/ discipline their application will be rejected immediately. They should qualify each stage of the selection process. Trade Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details etc can be found below.
Vacancy & Posts
- Technician Apprentice
- Trade Apprentice
State wise vacancy for Technician & Trade Apprentice can be found below –
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands – 2
- Arunachal Pradesh – 4
- Assam – 14
- Bihar – 20
- Jharkhand – 10
- Manipuir – 11
- Mizoram – 2
- Nagaland – 4
- Odisha – 19
- Sikkim – 2
- Tripura – 7
- West Bengal – 80
Candidates age should be between 18 to 24 years as on 31-01-2018. Upper age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC candidates & others as per rules.
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Apprentice Posts
IOCL Trade Apprentice Qualification Requirement
Candidates should have done 3 years full time regular diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics Engineering,
IOCL Trade Apprentice Qualification Requirement
10th Pass with 2 years ITI in relevant trades.
Exam Date: 11-03-2018
- Minimum- 18 years
- Maximum- 24 years
Age relaxation varies as per the norms of organization.
For more information, visit the links below
IOCL Recruitment 2018 Accountant/ Technician/ Trade Apprentices Indian Oil
Details of the post and vacancy
- Trade apprentice – 350 posts
Category wise number of vacancies
- UR category – 202 posts
- SC category – 32 posts
- ST category – 52 posts
- OBC (NCL) category – 61 posts
- PWBD category – 03 posts
Important dates of recruitment
- Starting date of online application – 05.02.18
- Last date of submission of online application – 20.02.18
- Tentative date of written test for all disciplines – To be informed
- Tentative dates for personal interview for all disciplines – To be informed
Required educational qualification IOCL Trade Apprentice
For Trade Apprentice (Machinist/ Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic)
Candidates must have completed matric with 2 year ITI in relevant discipline.
For Trade Apprentice (Accountant)
Candidates must have graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized university/ institution. Minimum 50% marks is required for General and OBC candidates whereas 45% for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Consolidated stipend willbe as per Apprenticeship rules with an additional amount of Rs 2,500 per month.
Candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.01.18.
Upper age limit is relatable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwBD categories (upto 15 years for SC/ ST and 13 years for OBC candidates).
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written examination and personal interview. Written test will be of 2 hours duration and would carry a weightage of 85% and interview would carry 15%.
How to apply
Candidates can apply online through the website www.iocl.com or http://www.ioclcom/PeopleCareers/job.aspx.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Barauni Recruitment 2018 Junior Engineering Assistant Vacancy 58 Posts IOCL
IOCL Recruitment 2018 Junior Engineering Assistant JEA Vacancy Barauni: Indian Oil Corporation Limited has published recruitment notification for various posts at Barauni Refinery. 58 number of vacancy for the post has been advertised. Below we have given the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary structure and eligibility details for the latest IOCL Barauni Recruitment 2018.
Details of the post and vacancy:
- Junior Engineering Assistant- IV (Production) – 37
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (P & U) – Boiler, Turbine & Control Room Operator- 03
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Electrical) -05
- Junior Quality Control Analyst -IV – 04
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (F & S) , Materials Assistant & Nursing Assistant – 01
Category wise number of vacancies
Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Production)
UR- 22 SC- 5 ST-1 OBC- 09
Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (P & U) – Boiler, Turbine & Control Room Operator
UR – 3
Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Electrical)
UR- 3 SC- 1 OBC -1
Junior Quality Control Analyst – IV
UR- 2 SC- 1 OBC- 1
Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (F & S), Materials Assistant & Nursing Assistant –
Important dates of IOCL Recruitment 2018:
- Starting date of online application- 06.01.18
- Last date for submission of application- 20.01.18
- Last date of receipt of printout of online application- 31.01.18
- Date of written test- 04.02.18
- Date for publication of result – 12.02.18
- Tentative dates of SPPT- 19.02.18- 24.02.18
Required qualification for the post:
Junior Engineering Assistant – IV Eligibility Criteria:
3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc(Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized university or institute & 1year experience in a petroleum refinery/ petrochemicals/ fertilizer/ heavy chemical/ gas processing/ industry.
Junior Engineering Assistant- IV(P & U) Boilers:
3 years diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering and have 2nd class boiler competency certificate.
Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (P & U) – Turbine, Electrical & Control room operator
3 years full time diploma in electrical engineering & 1 year of post qualification in petroleum refinery/ petrochemicals/ heavy chemical/ fertilizers/ power plants/ large industrial establishments.
Junior Quality Control Analyst IV
B.Sc with Physics/ Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics & minimum 1 year experience in handling instruments in a Petroleum refinery/ heavy chemical/ fertilizer.
Junior Materials Assistant
3 years diploma in mechanical/ electrical/ instrumentation engineering & 1 year experience in materials department.
Junior Nursing Assistant – IV
4 years B.Sc (Nursing) or 3 years diploma in nursing & midwifery or gynecology & obstetrics & 1 year work experience in any hospital.
For all above mentioned post 50% marks is required for General & OBC candidates and 45% for SC/ST.
Rs 11,900- 32,000
General/ OBC- Rs 150
Selection will be done on the basis of written test, skill/ proficiency/ physical test.
How to apply
Candidates can apply online through the website www.iocrefrecruit.in. Candidates should carry photocopy of online application with originals & produce it at the time of SPPT for verification.
INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED RECRUITMENT IOCL JUNIOR ENGINEERING ASSISTANT VACANCY 2017 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA PRODUCTION ELECTRICAL MECHANICAL INSTRUMENTATION
IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2017 Jr Engg Asst Vacancy Diploma Engineer: Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial undertaking in India which has announced official notification for various Junior Engineering Assistant-IV posts. There are total 45 vacancies. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for the IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2017.
IOCL JUNIOR ENGINEERING ASSISTANT POST & VACANCY:
Fire & Safety
- The above mentions posts are belong to Junior Engineering Assistant-IV post.
- The vacancies are also reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwBD/ ExSM category.
- The essential educational qualification for the Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) post is the candidate has to pass 3 years Diploma or its equivalent in Chemical & Petrochemical engineering with 50% of aggregate from any Government recognised University.
- There will be some sort of experience recommended for the post.
- The education qualification for other posts may differ.
- Reserved category wise relaxation is applicable in the qualification.
- The age of the candidates should not more than 18 years.
- The maximum age limit is 26 to 41 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- Pay Scale – Rs. 11900-32000/-. (pre-revised)
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- The application fee for the GEN & OBC candidates is Rs. 150/-.
- The photograph and signature should be within 20 to 50 kb.
- The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – Written Test
- Phase II – Skill Test
- Phase III – Physical Test
- Phase IV – Final Merit List
IMPORTANT DATES OF IOCL RECRUITMENT 2017:
- Last date for submission of application – 31.10.2017
- Last date of receipt of printout of online application – 07.11.2017
- Date for Phase I – November,2017
- Result date for Phase I – 15.12.2017
- Date of final selection result – 15.01.2018.