INDIAN AMRY RECRUITMENT 2017 MATERIAL ASSISTANT LDC IN 2 FOD 21 FAD 19 INF DOU 28 MTN DOU & 28 AMN COY
- 1 INDIAN AMRY RECRUITMENT 2017 MATERIAL ASSISTANT LDC IN 2 FOD 21 FAD 19 INF DOU 28 MTN DOU & 28 AMN COY
Indian Army Material Assistant LDC Pharmacist Recruitment 2017: Indian Army has announced recruitment notification for Material Asst and other various posts in 2017. There total 142 vacancy for the latest recruitment of the posts through their official website www.Indianarmy.nic.in. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary details, selection procedure for the above headline.
COMBINED RECRUITMENT FOR INDIAN ARMY POSTS & VACANCY:
- Material Asst – 06
- LDC – 01
- Pharmacist – 01
- Tele Optr-II – 01
- Fireman – 36
- Tradesman – 94
- MTS – 01
- Dhobi – 01
- Tailor – 01
The minimum educational qualification required for Combined Recruitment is 10th pass or ITI Diploma or any equivalent. And for the higher posts the candidate have graduate in any discipline from recognised university.
For general candidate 18 to 27 yrs and others caste like scheduled caste/tribe is different depends on the post applying for. PWD candidates also get relaxation and for more details visit to the official website.
Material Assistants in Indian Army (21 FAD) will be paid in the pay scale of Basic Pay Rs 5200-20200 with Grade pay of Rs 2400 and the revised basic pay will be Rs 25500. For other posts, download the recruitment notification.
The candidate should be medically fit enough according to the posts. For fireman there are some rules like Height – 165 cms, Chest – 81.5 – 85, Weight – 50 kgs.
Candidates must have knowledge age of typing.
- Hindi Typing = 35 W.P.M
- English Typing = 30 W.P.M
- Written Test: The question papers of written test will be object type. The language will be English and Hindi. The paper will be 150 marks each.
- Medical Test : Held according to the official instruction
HOW TO APPLY:
- The application should be addressed to Commandant, 21 FAD, PIN: 909721 C/O 56 APO.
- Application for the post of Material Asst,LDC,Pharmacist,Tele Optr-II , Fireman, Tradesman, MTS, Tailor or Dhobi
- The candidates are advised to attach self attested copies of following documents. Registered envelope with RS 25/- postage stamp.
- The certificate which are required as follows: 1. Birth certificate 2. Caste certificate 3. Mark sheet 4. Disability certificate for PH, 4. Any ID proof of the candidate.
- The candidates have to carry NOC with them
PLACE OF WORK:
The selected candidates of the required post have post anywhere in India according to the rules of the organization.
The organization has some sort of rule for rejection and more details visit the official website. For more visit the links below –
- Official Website: Click to go.
- Download notification: Click Here.