Delhi Ration Card 2021: Ration Card is a very important document that every citizen must have to avail the Govt provided benefits. Delhi Ration Card 2021 is a must have documents especially for the economically weaker families so that they can get food grains and other necessary documents at very minimal rate. Now New Ration has been announced and all the citizens need to issue new Delhi Ration Card 2021. We all know that our country is going through a pandemic situation.
About Delhi Ration Card 2021 Download @ www.nfs.delhi.gov.in
|Name of the scheme||Delhi Ration Card List|
|Initiated by||Government of Delhi|
Latest news- अगर आपको अभी तक राशन कार्ड नहीं मिला है तो आपको दिल्ली में राशन कार्ड के बारे में बताया जा रहा है, लेकिन यह आवेदन करने का समय है। बहुत जल्द ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र की जांच कैसे करें।
Delhi Ration Card Application Form Online
Therefore the Delhi Govt has announced temporary ration card. Through this every deserving candidates can get the benefits of the Delhi Ration Card 2021 in this Lockdown situation. This temporary ration card can be issued from the Food Department and Supplies and Consumer Affairs departments. The main purpose of the Govt of Launching New Ration Card is to eradicate the OLD Ration Card moving around the market and also to add beneficiary to the Temporary Ration Coupon Application.
Here in this article all the information regarding the Delhi Ration Card 2021 application process, track the application Delhi Ration Card Status, Eligibility Criteria and the important documents etc have been mentioned. Applicants also need to Delhi Ration Card Check the official website of the Food supplies and Consumer Department www.fs.delhigovt.nic.in for all the details and the online application purpose.
What are the Eligibility Criteria of getting Permanent Ration card in Delhi?
- Only the permanent domiciles of Delhi can apply for the New Ration card.
- The Old Ration Card cannot be used after issuing the New Ratio Card.
- Applicants must have the proof of income for the application of APL and BPL Ration card.
- Recently married candidates must apply for the new delhi ration card coupon.
- Candidates who are applying for Annapurna Yojana must be unemployed should not be under any pension or Govt Scheme that provides money.
How to check Delhi Ration Card Status online?
- To Check the application Delhi Ration Card Status go to the official website of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs Dept of Delhi Govt which is www.nfs.delhi.gov.in.
- The homepage will open and candidates need to find the citizen corner section from there.
- Then you will have to click on the Track Food Security Application link under the citizen corner.
- After you click the track application link you will be asked to provide some other details.
How to Apply Online & Offline for Delhi Ration Card?
- First visit the official website ration.jantasamvad.org/ration/ and download the new Delhi Ration Card 2021 application form and then print a hard copy of the application form.
- Now enter all the asked details in the application form correctly with true information.
- Then attach the required documents and submit to the office.
- Once the application form is submitted candidates will get a reference number with that candidates can track their application Delhi Ration Card Status online.
Changing Data in Ration Card
- For the application of new Delhi Ration Card candidates have to visit the official website which is nfs.delhi.gov.in.
- Then on the homepage candidates need to go to the Delhi Ration Card Name Add grievance section.
- The issues need to be described in the comment section and also have to attach the related documents.
- This way you can issue complaint number and with number you can also Check the complain Delhi Ration Card Status online.
For more updates and information on Delhi Ration Card 2021, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.
All the Best!!