Business MCQ Questions Answers 2020: Download Business Quiz Questions with Answers PDF Format.
1) Which company has announced changes in its health insurance policy in order to provide benefits to employees involved in LGBT employees?
2) Who receives 45,000 crore orders for 83 LCA fighters?
B) Bharat Dynamics
C) Boeing India
D) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
3) Who launched a Military Veterans Employment programme in partnership with DGR and AWPO?
4) Which of the following is planning to invest in technology start-ups in India?
A) Intel Corp
D) Google Alphabet
5) Which telecom company has accused the US of launching cyber-attacks to infiltrate its internal information systems?
6) Who has partnered with Incuspaze Solutions Private Limited to open a first-of-its-kind co-working space?
7) What is the maximum amount that an account holder of Punjab and Maharashtra Co-operative Bank Limited (PMC) can withdraw after prohibition on business transaction from RBI?
8) Taranjeet Singh was appointed as the Country Director for India for this company.
9) Which firm buys engineering and design teams for $1.1 billion deal from HTC?
10) Which of the following Organisations/ Institutions releases World Investment Report annually?
D) World Bank
11) In 1974, he took a job with Atari.
a) Larry Ellison
b) Steve Jobs
c) Ken Olsen
d) Bill Gates
12) At school, he used to write computer programs for the school library to print out catalogue cards.
a) Scott McNealy
b) Pierre Omidyar
c) Jay Walker
d) Sergey Brin
13) MDR is a free charged from a merchant by a bank for accepting payments from customers through credit and debit cards in their establishments. MDR stands for –
A) Merchant Discount Ratio
B) Merchant Discount Rate
C) Merchant Discount Rating
D) Merchant Development Rate
14) A substantial increase in capital expenditure or revenue deficit leads to ………..
A) Budgetary Deficit
B) Fiscal Deficit
C) Primary Deficit
D) Revenue Deficit
15) Effective Corporate tax (including the base rate, cess, surcharge, dividend distribution tax and any other addition tax) is highest in –