APSMFC Scholarship 2021: APSMFC is Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Financial Corporation Limited is principal governing body that is performing Financial Aid to the under privileged candidates of the State of Andhra Pradesh to upgrade their livelihood.
The main objective of APSMFC is to provide financial assistance to the Minority community and the Socio-Economically Backward class sections of the society so that they can build their career strongly. The APSMFC has also aimed to reach to the students belonging to the weaker sections of the society by providing them APSMFC Scholarship 2021 schemes so that they can continue their studies without any financial hurdles and make a good career out of it. The APSMFC scholarship is offered at the Pre-Matric and Post-Matric level students.
Also Check – Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship 2021.
APSMFC Pre Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
APSMFC Pre Matric scholarship is for the students studying in class VI to X and belongs to the economically and Socially Backward class. To enrol under the APSMFC Scholarship 2021 scheme applicants must have knowledge about the Eligibility Criteria. Below we have provided the Eligibility Criteria of the scholarship scheme that is mandatory to satisfy to fill the APSMFC scholarship online Application Form –
- This scholarship will only be given to the students belonging to Economically Backward class.
- Applicant’s annual Family income should not be more than 1 lakh Rs.
- Applicants must have 75% attendance in the class to be eligible to apply for the APSMFC Scholarship 2021.
APSMFC Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
This APSMFC Scholarship 2021 is for the students of Intermediate, Graduation, Post Graduation and Professional degree course students belonging to the economically backward class. The eligibility criteria that have to be satisfy before filling the online Application Form are mentioned below –
- Applicants must be pursuing the above mentioned courses and must belong to the Economically Backward class.
- Applicant’s annual Family income should be not more than 1 lakh Rs.
- Applicants must have 75% attendance in the class to be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Benefits of APSMFC Scholarship
The APSMFC is also providing financial aid to the socio economically backward sections of the society to upgrade the overall life style of them –
- Candidates of Minority Community between 21 – 55 ages are eligible.
- Urban area applicant’s annual family income must be within 2, lakh and Rural Area applicant’s annual family income should be within 1.5 Lakh Rs.
- The applicants must have the Aadhar Card/Ration Card.
- Female applicants will be given preference in a target to cover a minimum 1/3% of the total target at the District and Mandal level.
How to apply online for APSMFC Scholarship?
- Applicants have to visit the official website of APSMFC Scholarship online.
- Then applicants have to register them on website and print the registration form.
- The Hard copy of the application form then needs to be submitted to the nearest MPDO/Municipal Commissioner/Zonal Commissioner along with necessary documents.
Applicant will be selected from the Mandals/Municipalities proportionally from the minority communities. The appointed committee of Mandals/Municipalities/Municiapl Corporation will select the candidates after verifying the application form and the necessary documents. After the selection a Loan agreement Bond will be made by the Executive Director and will be forwarded to the Head Office. After that the loan subsidy will be further released online.
All The Best!!