AP Ration Card List 2023 Download Andhra Pradesh Ration Card New List: Check Andhra Pradesh White Ration Card Beneficiary List online. EPDSap.ap.gov.in Status Check Online, Application Form of Andhra Pradesh Ration Card. Ration Card Andhra Pradesh Name wise search, correction etc we have given below every details here.TS 1500 Rupees DBT Response Status Check Online Apply KCR.
|Name of Project||Ration Card|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||AP Government|
AP Ration Card New List 2023 Beneficiary White Card List epdsap.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Ration Card is a mandatory document that every household must have in order to avail all the Government facilities. AP Ration card has to be issued by the Public Supplies Department under AP state. So the all the people who have an EPDS AP ration card are eligible to get different Food Security Plans under the State and Central Government.
Therefore all the Ration Card Andhra Pradesh holders and the poor section of the AP state will receive free ration including 1kg of Toor dal at their doorsteps by the State Government during this Lockdown period. AP Government is also giving 1000/- Rs to every household apart from the ration for this ongoing Lockdown.
The department that ensures the availability of all the supplies including Food and Civil supplies is the Department of Consumer Affairs under PDS system in AP. People who want to issue Andhra Pradesh Ration Card is required to contact the EPDS department in AP.
This department has opened various online portals for the RC application, Corrections and to track the Ration card status and to solve all the other RC related issues. To know more details regarding Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Status 2023 read the article below.
Latest Update- If you want to check the Andhra Pradesh ration card list, you will have to wait a few more days as the department has not yet released when you will be able to check the stomach list.
How to Check AP Ration Card Status Online epdsap.ap.gov.in?
Candidates can check the new Ration card application status online by the below mentioned steps.
- Visit the official website https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in
- Then Click on the “Ration Card Status Check” link on the homepage.
- Enter Ration Card Andhra Pradesh No or Aadhaar No and click on the “Submit” button.
- The Present Ration card status will appear on the screen.
- Click on “Final Status” link to check the final status.
Link to Check AP Ration Card 2023
How to File grievance for AP Ration Card 2023
- Visit the official website.
- Then click on “Apply for” link on the homepage.
- Then Select “Grievance” option from the dropdown list.
- Grievance form page will visible on the screen.
- Then enter the ration card no. or UID no. in the specific fields correctly.
- Lastly Click on the submit.
- Follow the next instructions (if any).
- A grievance Id will be generated. Keep the ID intact for future references.
AP Ration Card Important Details
- New Ration Card will be issued for the Eligible candidates in the State by the Government.
- The family should not posses any four-wheeler (Auto, Taxi, Tractors are excluded).
- Applicants must not belong to pensioner or Government employee category. Although, the sanitary workers are excluded from this category.
- The Criteria to issue the new Ration Card is that the total income of family must be less than 10,000 & 12,000 Rs per month in rural and urban areas respectively.
- The applicant family should not posses any property in Urban area or any less than 750 sqft built up area.
- Their Monthly electricity consumption has to be less than 300 units. Total land owned by the family has to be less than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
How to Apply online for AP Ration Card?
You can apply for the Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh (White Card, Pink Card) through online and offline both method. For this, you need to follow some step by step methods. We have given here both the processes to Apply for EPDS AP Ration Card –
Online Process to Apply for AP Ration Card @ epdsap.ap.gov.in
- Go to the official portal of the AP Civil Supplies department https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds or go directly to the MEESEVA portal.
- Then, you need to create new account in Meeseva portal which will generate a login ID and password.
- Then Log in by using the login particulars.
- Fill the application form correctly with all the necessary asked details.
- Upload all the scanned copies of original documents (if applicable).
- Review the application form before final submission and make any correction if required.
- Then click on the Submit button.
- Thereafter, an application number will be created that must be Kept intact for future references.
How to Download Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Application Form PDF, Fill up & Submit
Applicants can apply for AP new Ration Card in Offline mode as well. For the offline process, candidates need to visit the nearest Ration shop to collect the offline application form. Although, the application form can be download from online. Application form has to fill correctly and then need to submit it at the respective Department along with all the necessary attached documents.
After the submission of the form the officials will give application receipt to the candidate that includes the application nor and the reference id by which the status of the application can be checked in future. If you need any clarification related to the AP Ration Card List 2023, comment below.
Thank you for Visiting www.jobsandhan.com.