EWS Certificate in Andhra Pradesh 2021: Income certificate is a very important and must have document. Income Certificate is needed especially for the economically weaker sections of society to get the benefits of the Reservation and scholarship of students in school, colleges, higher studies and many more. The Andhra Pradesh Govt. made the application procedure both in online and offline mode. Every day thousands of application is submitted by the residents of the AP state. If you are searching for more details regarding the application procedure of AP EWS Certificate 2020 then this the right place. We have provided all related details regarding the AP EWS certificate in this article below.
Also Check – EWS Certificate Application Form 2021.
Andhra Pradesh EWS Application Form 2021:
Central Government has recently announced that the General Category people who belong to economically weaker sections of the society will also get reservation of 10% in the field of Govt. jobs, educational institutes’ etc. Following the new announcement of the Central Govt, the AP Govt has released application forms for issuing Income certificate to the Eligible candidates.
Applicants can fill the AP EWS certificate in online as well as offline mode as per the preference. Therefore to get the application form offline candidates need to visit the nearest MeeSeva Office or they can also collect the form online by downloading it from the official website. The direct link is provided here.
How to apply online for AP EWS Certificate?
- First visit the official website onlineap.meeseva.gov.in.
- Now on the homepage click on the ‘Revenue Department Services’ option from the List of Services.
- Then click on the ‘Income Certificate’ option provided under the Revenue Department Services.
- After that application form will visible on the screen. Then read the details and enter all the asked details correctly with true information in the application form.
- Candidates must enter the personal details and the income details in the application form correctly.
- Now candidates are required to upload all the scanned copies of essential documents in the prescribed format in the application form.
- Now, candidates are needed to click “Show Payment” option and after paying the fee click on “Confirm Payment” option to confirm it.
- Payment can be made online through internet banking and ATM cards and after that click on the ‘Submit’ tab to submit the form.
- A payment receipt will be generated and Applicants need to take a print out of the same for further references.
Eligibility Criteria for applying for AP EWS Certificate
Before applying for the AP EWS Certificate, all the applicants must check their eligibility. You can check the eligibility criteria below.
- Applicants must be the citizen of India.
- Applicants should be the domiciles of AP State.
How to check AP EWS Certificate Status?
- Visit the official website first.
- Search “Check MeeSeva Certificate” in the test box in the website, and enter the application number in the given space.
- Then click on ‘Go’ button.
- Candidates can also track their application status.
- The EWS certificate will valid one year from the date of issue of the certificate.
To get latest updates on AP EWS Certificate 2021, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.