11) Which Vegetable is produced largely in West Bengal ?
12) Which of the following bridge is called as Second hooghly bridge ?
d)none of these
13) Who is the The first Chancellor of Calcutta University
a)Sir James William Colvile
b)Joddu Nath Bose
d)Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay
14) Which one National Park from West Bengal is also under UNESCO World Heritage Site
a)Neora Valley National Park
b)Buxa Tiger Reserve
c)Sundarbans National Park
d)Singalila National Park
15) In Which year Cooch behar merged with West Bengal ?
16) Who was the first person from West Bengal to win Bharat Ratna Award
a)Aruna Asaf Ali
d)Bidhan Chandra Roy
17) The West Bengal Partition took place in which year ?
18) Howmany seats West bengal Contributes to the Rajya sabha ?
19) Which of the following Corporate headquarters is located in Kolkata ?
d)All of these
20) Which nawab transferred capital from Dacca (new Dhaka) to Murshibadab?
a) sarfaraj khan
b) Alvardi khan
d) Murshid Quli khan
21) Who is first british Governor General of West Bangal?
a) John Adam
b) Warren Hastings
c) John Shore
d) Edward Law
22) __________ is State flower of West Bengal?
d) None of these
23) Which of the following River is Once known as “Sorrow of Bengal”?
24) Which of the following Corporate headquarters is located in Kolkata?
a) Britannia Industries
b) ITC Limited
c) Bata India
d) All of these