WBPSC Miscellaneous Exam Syllabus 2018 Download PDF Prelims Mains Interview Exam Pattern Selection Process Marks Distribution pscwbonline.gov.in
- 1 WBPSC Miscellaneous Exam Syllabus 2018 Download PDF Prelims Mains Interview Exam Pattern Selection Process Marks Distribution pscwbonline.gov.in
- 1.1 Related Job Updates
WBPSC Miscellaneous Exam Syllabus 2018 along with Exam Pattern of Preliminary Test, Mains Exam & Personality Test will be discussed here. West Bengal Public Service Commission is going to recruit various officer posts in Govt of WB through this Miscellaneous Service Exam Advertised through 29/2017 for which application form fill up stage is going on. The exam consists of a 3 tier selection process which are 1) Preliminary Test, 2) Mains Exam and 3) Interview / Viva / Personality Test. Marks distribution of each stage, Language of exam and exam pattern with detailed exam syllabus / selection process are given below. Candidates can also download the scheme & syllabus of the exam in PDF format for the exam as published by official authority www.pscwbonline.gov.in. Read the details carefully.
WB Miscellaneous Exam Selection Process:
As told earlier, West Bengal Public Service Commission will conducted the following exams to select candidates through competitive examination –
- Preliminary Exam – (200 Marks)
- Mains Exam – (450 Marks)
- Personality Test – (100 Marks)
Prelims Test will be qualifying in nature for appearing in the mains exam. Marks of preliminary exam will not be counted for final merit list preparation.
Candidates qualified in the mains exam will be called or Interview / personality test.
Final Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Mains Exam & Interview.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Service Exam Pattern 2018:
Preliminary Exam Pattern:
- Number of questions – 100
- Total Marks – 200 (each question will carry 2 marks)
- Question Type – MCQ (objective type)
- Duration – 1 hour 30 Minutes.
- Negative marking – not confirmed yet.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Exam 2018 Recruitment Notification & Number of Vacancy
Mains Exam Pattern:
- Type of questions: Conventional (Descriptive Type)
- Main Exam Paper will consist of 3 Different Papers which are – Paper I, Paper II and Paper III.
Name of Paper
Bengali / Hindi / Urdu / Nepali / Santali
General Studies (100 Marks)
Arithmetic (50 Marks)
WBPSC Miscellaneous Exam Syllabus 2018:
- General Studies (General Knowledge in different spheres)
- Arithmetic (Class X syllabus based)
Mains Exam Syllabus:
- Report Drafting
- Translation from Bengali / Hindi / Urdu / Nepali / Santali to English
- Summary / Précis Writing
- English Grammar (Correct use of words, correction of sentences, use of common phrases, synonyms, antonyms)
- Drafting of Report
- Translation from English to Bengali / Hindi / Urdu / Nepali / Santali
- Summary / Précis Writing
Paper III –
- General Studies
- Arithmetic (Class X / Madhyamik based)
Standard of Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be of 10+2 (Higher Secondary) level.
Language of the Exam:
Answers for Group-A (General Studies) – English / Bengali / Nepali
Answers for Group-B (Arithmetic) – Either in English or in Bengali.
Download Scheme & Syllabus from the official website of WBPSC in PDF format – Click here.
For more information, visit – www.jobsandhan.com.