WEST BENGAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (WBPSC) ASSISTANT PROFESSOR RECRUITMENT 2017 VACANCY FOR 255 POSTS OF VARIOUS SUBJECTS APPLICATION FORM ONLINE WWW.PSCWB.ORG.IN
- 1 WEST BENGAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (WBPSC) ASSISTANT PROFESSOR RECRUITMENT 2017 VACANCY FOR 255 POSTS OF VARIOUS SUBJECTS APPLICATION FORM ONLINE WWW.PSCWB.ORG.IN
WBPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017: West Bengal Public Service Commission has declared recruitment notification for Assistant Professor post in 2017. Vacancy for Assistant Professor has been declared as 255 poss. Here we are going to provide golden opportunity for job seekers. Now have a great chance to get employed in various posts under the above commission. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for the recruitment of WBPSC Assistant Professor Posts in 2017.
WBPSC POST & VACANCY:
The post is basically for Assistant Professor of the following subjects:-
Food & nutrition
Vacancy for WBPSC Assistant Professor posts will be reserved for SC ST OBC category candidates also. Download notification advertisement to see the category wise reservation list.
Minimum educational qualification required for the Assistant Professor post is Master’s Degree in any Honours subject from a recognised University under state or central Government. The candidates have to pass the Master’s Degree with 55% of marks. The candidate must have a good academic record.
Lower Limit = Not Applicable
Upper Limit = 37 Years.
Age will be calculated as on 01-01-2017. Relaxation will be given for reserved category candidates.
The salary for the selected Assistant Professor will be in Pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100/-plus Academic Grade Pay of Rs.6000/-.
WBPSC will recruit candidates through a selection process as per the rules and regulation.
- Phase I – Written Test
- Phase II – Medical Test.
- The application fee for relaxation applicable persons is exempted and for others it’s Rs. 210/-.
- The application fee is exempted for – SC/ST/PWD.
- The candidates can pay the in any mode in which they are comfortable.
- The bank charge should be between Rs 5 to 20/-.
IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT:
- Application starts from– 21.08.2017
- Last date of submission – 11.09.2017
- Last date of payment of the fee – 11.09.2017
For more information, visit the links below –
- Official website: www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Download Advertisement – Click here.