- 1 Recruitment Process Written Exam Syllabus WBGDRB Download WB Group D Posts
Recruitment Process Written Exam Syllabus WBGDRB Download WB Group D Posts
WBGDRB West Bengal Gr D posts selection method recruitment process is given below. Written exam will be conducted by WBGDRB for group D posts. You can also download the WB Group D written exam syllabus and scheme of the examination in PDF format. WBGDRB is going to recruit Group D posts in 2017 for 6000 vacancy. Written exam will be conducted for the selection of candidates. Later, selected / shortlisted candidates will be called for interview / personality test / viva. Below is the detailed procedure and step by step selection process of candidates for WB group d posts in 2017 which will be conducted by wbgdrb.in. Exam pattern, marks distribution and detailed syllabus can be downloaded from below post. Written exam paper will be of objective type. No descriptive questions will be asked. MCQ questions from exam syllabus will be there in Written Test. Language of the question paper for General Studies (GS) and Mathematics will be in Bengali and English both. Read the post carefully and you will be able to know how WB group D posts will be selected / recruited in various govt offices in West Bengal.
Recruitment Process & Selection Steps for WB Group D posts 2017:
Following are the steps which a candidate must go through for selection in WB group D posts –
- Written Examination – 85 marks,
- Interview (viva) – 15 marks.
Written Exam Pattern & Syllabus of WBGDRB:
Below is some important info regarding the scheme & exam pattern of WB Gr D posts recruitment exam –
- Multiple choice questions (MCQ) Objective type, will be asked in the written exam.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- Negative marking is there.
- Duration of the exam – 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Syllabus will be of VIII standard.
Detailed Syllabus of WBGDRB Written Exam:
Below is the written test syllabus and marks distribution for WB group D posts –
- General Studies (GS) – 40 marks,
- Language Paper (Bengali / Nepali / Urdu / Hindi) – 10 Marks,
- Elementary Mathematics – 35 Marks.
How merit list will be prepared/ final selection of WBGDRB Gr D Posts:
Final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of combined marks obtained in the Written Exam and Interview both.
Official website – Click here.