Solved Model Question Paper Previous Old Question Paper Download PDF UPSSSC Forest Guard Van Rakshak
Uttar Pradesh SSSC Solved Model Question Paper for written exam is given below with solution. The fully solved question paper with answer keys / hints can be downloaded in PDF format from the links given below. Old previous years question paper with solution / answer keys can be downloaded from the official website. Written Exam will be conducted for the recruitment of Forest Guard / Van Rakshak in UPSSSC. There will be questions from General Awareness (GK), General Hindi, Reasoning. We have given below the general awareness model questions / practice set/ model question paper with solution fully free. Last 10 years can also be found on official website. Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission – upsssc.gov.in for more.
Solved Model Question Paper Download PDF Forest Guard UPSSSC Written Exam:
1)The ruler of which one of the following States was removed from power by the British on the pretext of mis-governance?
2) The chief Dutch export from Coromandel port was
d) Salt petre
3) In Jainism the aim of life is to attain Nirvana or Moksha for which one has to
(a) follow three jewels and five vows
(b) practice, non-violence and non-injury to all living beings
(c) renounce the world and attain right knowledge
(d) believe in the Jains and absolute non-violence
4) The duties of Dharmamahamatras are explained in the Minor Rock Edict No___.
5) Who annexed the Sharqi kingdom of Jaunpur to the Sultanate?
a)Daulat Khan Lodi
b) Bahlol Lodi
c) Sikander Lodi
d) Ibrahim Lodi
6)Which one among the following has the largest shipyard in India?
7) Kaziranga Sanctuary is in
8) Which one of the following is categorised as millet?
9) Zozila Pass connects:
(a) Kashmir and Tibet
(b) Nepal and Tibet
(c) Leh and Kargil
(d) Leh and Snnagar
10) The Karakoram Highway connects which of the following pairs of countries?
11) Which of the following High Court is the second oldest in India?
a) Calcutta High Court
b) Bombay High Court
c) Madras High Court
d) Allahabad High Court
12) A minister in a State is individually responsible to the
c) Chief Minister
13) Who proposed the Preamble before the Drafting Committee of the Constitution?
(a) Jawaharlal Nehru
(b) B.R. Ambedkar
(c) B.N. Rao
(d) Mahatma Gandhi
14) Which of the following features does the Indian Constitution borrow from the Weimar
Constitution of Germany?
(a) The idea of a federation with a strong centre
(b) The method of presidential elections
(c) The Emergency powers
(d) Provisions concerning the suspension of fundamental rights during National Emergency
15) Who is the current Comptroller and Auditor General of India?
a) Vinod Rai
b) T N Chaturvedi
c) Alka Sirohi
d) V N Shunglu
16) ‘World development Report’ by world Bank classifies various countries on the basis of
17) For which period was the Rolling Plan made?
18) The first Bank established in India was
(a) Punjab National Bank
(b) Traders Bank
(c) State Bank of India
(d) Bank of Hindustan
19) Consequent ‘upon the recommendations of the Working Group on Rural Banks, 5 Rural
Regional Banks were initially set up in the year
20) What is the minimum calorie intake decided by the Planning Commission for rural and
urban areas, respectively ?
(a) 2400 and 2100
(b) 2100and 2400
(c) 2400 and 2200
(d) 2100 and 2200
Download Previous Years / Old Question Paper of UPSSSC Forest Guard:
For last 10 years question papers of written exam, visit the below link of official website –
Download (PDF) previous years question – Click here.
For last years cut off / qualifying marks of various competitive exams, visit jobsandhan.com.