UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION 2017 ADVERTISEMENT NO 19/2017 EXPLOSIVE CONTROLLER VACANCY
- 1 UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION 2017 ADVERTISEMENT NO 19/2017 EXPLOSIVE CONTROLLER VACANCY
UPSC Recruitment Notification 19/2017: UPSC has announced recruitment notification for various posts through advertisement no 19/2017. There are total lots of vacancies according to the official notification. The application is already started. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to the post.
POST & VACANCY:
Deputy controller of Explosives
Scientific Officer (Electrical)
Junior Technical Officer
Specialist Grade-III (Cardiology)
Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (ENT)
Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (preventive & Social Medicine)
Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Psychiatry)
Deputy Director (Electrical)
Deputy Director (Safety)
Sub-Regional Employment Officer
Assistant Controller Of Mines
Assistant director (Physical Education)
- Vacancies are also reserved category wise.
- The essential educational qualification for the post is the candidate has to pass Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from any Government recognised University.
- There will be some sort of experience recommended according to the post.
- The educational qualification may differ according to the posts.
- The maximum age limit is 35 to 53 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
- For exact information according to the eligibility visit to the official website.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- Salary Scale for Deputy controller of Explosives is given below:-
- Pay Matrix – 10 (Rs. 56100-177500/-).
- PB-3 (Rs. 15600-39100/-).
- Grade Pay – Rs. 5400/-.
SC, ST, PH and Women
- The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – Written Test
- Phase II – Interview
- Phase III – Final Merit List
IMPORTANT DATES OF UPSC 19/2017 RECRUITMENT:
- Last date for submission of online application – 02.11.2017
- Last date for submission of printed online application – 03.11.2017
- Date of selection process – will be notified later in the official website.
For more information regarding UPSC Advertisement 19/2017 recruitment, visit the links below –
- Official Websites – www.upsconline.nic.in
- Download Advertisement Notification – Click here.