UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
UPSC has announced recruitment notification. Here we are going to provide golden opportunity for job seekers to various posts through UPSC under some circumstances. There are total collective vacancies. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official way. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, general instruction, selection, important dates of the above headline.
UPSC CDS POST & VACANCY:
Indian Military Academy , Dehradun
Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala
Air Force Academy, Hyderabad
Officers Training Academy, Chennai (SSC Course for Men)
Officers Training Academy, Chennai (SSC Course for Women)
The educational qualification required for the Indian Military Academy and Officers Training post is passed a Degree from a recognised University under State/Central Government. There will be mention about required experience depends on the posts. For other posts download the official notification.
The minimum age for the recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 24 to 26 years. The age of the candidate should be between the limits. The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
The salary for the selected candidates will be decided according to the rules and regulation of UPSC.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- The applicant has to pay fees through online portal.
- The photograph should be attached with the application.
- The candidates have to use black ball pen only.
- Any kinds of electronic device are not admitted in the exam premises.
- The candidates can pay the online or offline before the last date.
More information related to it visit to the official website.
The organization will be selected disserve candidates through a selection process according to the Organization.
- Phase-I – Written Test
- Phase-II – Interview
The recommended application fee for the applicants is Rs. 200/-. The relaxation applicable persons are exempted from the fee.
- Name and Year of the examination.
- Registration ID
- Roll Number
- Name of Candidate ( in block letters)
- Complete postal address as given in the application with telephone number (if any)
- Last date of submission – 08.09.2017
- E- Admit card – The cards will be issued before three weeks of exam.
- Official Website – www.upsc.gov.in
- How to Apply – www.upsconline.nic.in