Union Bank of India Credit Officer Recruitment 2017 Specialist Officer (SO) Vacancy 200 Posts Apply Online UBI 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 1 Union Bank of India Credit Officer Recruitment 2017 Specialist Officer (SO) Vacancy 200 Posts Apply Online UBI 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Union Bank of India Credit Officer Recruitment 2017: Advertisement Notification for the posts of specialist officer (SO) has been published by Union Bank of India (UBI) for 2017. Credit Officer will be recruited for 200 vacant seats. Vacancy will be reserved for SC ST Ex-serviceman OBC PH candidates also. To see detailed eligibility criteria, work / professional experience (knowledge) required, age restriction please study the post below –
Union Bank of India is a leading listed Public Sector Bank. Union Bank of India has announced the mentioned UBI SO recruitment notification. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is www.unionbankofindia.co.in. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to the post.
POST & VACANCY:
- The vacancy is also reserved for SC/ St and OBC candidates.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- The essential educational qualification for the post is the candidate has to pass Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with 60% of aggregate from any Government recognised University.
- There will be some sort of experience required.
- The minimum age should be – 23 years.
- The maximum age limit is 32 to 42years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- Basic Scale of Pay – 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- There will be 2 years probationer training period after selection.
- The candidate should have valid email id and phone number.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents.
- More information related to it visit to the official website.
- The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – Online Examination
- Phase II – Interview
- Phase III – Final Merit List
GEN & OBC
SC/ ST and PWD
IMPORTANT DATES OF UNION BANK CREDIT OFFICER RECRUITMENT:
- Application starts from – ongoing.
- Last date for online application and payment – 21.10.2017 (24.00 hours)
- Date for Phase I – 25.11.2017
How to Apply:
Candidates need to log on to www.unionbankofindia.co.in. Go to the career section. Under Recruitment tab you will find the online application for 200 Specialist Officer (SO) / Credit Officer vacancy. Click to open the form, fill it up and submit within the due date. For more info please go through the following links.