TSECL RECRUITMENT 2018 JUNIOR OPERATOR 21 POSTS VACANCY
Tripura TSECL Recruitment 2018 Junior Operator Vacancy: The above organization has announced recruitment notification for Junior Operator in 2018. There are total 21 vacancies of Junior Operator posts. The application of the posts will be fill up through offline mode by official website www.tsecl.in. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates, documents for the recruitment of Junior Operator ITI posts TSECL Tripura.
TSECL RECRUITMENT POST & VACANCY:
Junior Operator Posts – 21 vacancy.
Minimum educational qualification required for Tripura Electricity Corporation limited is Matriculation passed with ITI in Electrician Trade (two years course recognized by Government Of India). Total 21 post.
The minimum age according to the Tripura State Electricity Service commission is 18 years respected to all Category Student. Upper age limit for General category is 40 years. 45 years for SC/ST/ PH candidate.
The salary scale for the above post is Rs. 5700/-to 24000/ along with grade pay Rs. 2100/- (Pre Revised). All type of allowances according to the post include in it.
- Any request to correct error in the confirmed application filed by the candidates will not be accepted.
- In case of more than one online application made by a candidate than only the latest confirmed application will be concerned.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- The applicant has to pay fees through online portal.
- Selection will be based on Interview only.
The organization will select Candidates through a selection process.
For the application fee follow the official website.
IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT:
- Last date of receipt of application : 20th august,2018 that is 20-08-2018.
GENERAL INSTRUCTION FOR CANDIDATES:
- Candidate shall carefully read advertisement and name of the post before apply.
- Proof of academic attainment.
- Proof of Age.
- Experience (if any)
- SC/ST Certificate. (if any)
For more information, visit the links given below –