TNPSC Group 4 Combined Civil Service Exam Recruitment Notification 2017 VAO Junior Assistant (JA) Steno typist vacancy Tamil Nadu PSC Notification 2017 2018
- 1 TNPSC Group 4 Combined Civil Service Exam Recruitment Notification 2017 VAO Junior Assistant (JA) Steno typist vacancy Tamil Nadu PSC Notification 2017 2018
- 2 TNPSC Junior Analyst Jr Chemist Archaeological Chemist 2017 Vacancy Advertisement Notification Application Form
TNPSC Group 4 Civil Service Exam Recruitment Notification 2017 2018 VAO Vacancy Junior Assistant Steno Typist: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission or TNPSC has issued recruitment notification for the posts of Junior assistant (JA), Steno typist, filed supervisor, (non security and security) in 2017. The vacancy for the TNPSC 2017 stenographer, clerk typist posts have been declared as 9351. Below you can see the official advertisement to know the category wise vacancy list. The eligibility criteria, monthly salary structure, pay scale, age limit and other important information are given. You can also download the original official notification from the link given at the last in PDF format. We have given here the vacancy details, educational qualification, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates of Tamil Nadu PSC Group IV VAO Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017.
Click to see TNPSC Junior Assistant Previous year paper model question download.
POST & VACANCY:
Name of the posts
No. Of vacancies
Village Administrative Officer
Junior Assistant (Non-Security)
Junior Assistant (Security)
Bill collector, Grade-I
- Vacancies are also reserved for SC, ST, OBC & PWD candidates.
- The number of vacancy is subject to change as per TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment Notification 2017.
- The essential educational qualification for the Village Administrative Officer post is the candidate has to pass S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent from any Government recognised Board.
- There will be some sort of typing & shorthand knowledge requirement for some posts.
- The age of the candidates should not less than 21 years.
- Upper Age Limit should be 30 to 40 years.
Monthly Salary for Steno typist, field supervisor, Junior assistant (JA):
Recruited Junior assistant, Stenographer, typist, field supervisor will be paid monthly salary in the pay scale of Rs 5,200 – 20,200 with grade pay of Rs 2,400.
- Official application fee is Rs. 150/-.
- Candidates have to pay application fee as per eligibility.
- The photograph and signature should be within limits.
- The candidates must have a valid email-id.
- The examination fee is Rs. 100/-.
- Knowledge of Tamil is required (see detail notification).
The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – Written Test
- Phase II – Certificate Verification
IMPORTANT DATES OF TNPSC RECRUITMENT 2017:
- Last date for submission of online application – 13.12.2017
- Last date for submission of application fee – 15.12.2017
- Date for written examination – 11.02.2018
- Time for exam – 10 am to 1 pm
How to Apply:
Candidates need to visit the official website of TNPSC for applying to 9351 posts of VAO, Junior assistant, stenographer, typist posts in TNPSC Tamil Nadu. Instruction and guidelines for the Recruitment 2017 2018 can be found on below links. You need to pay the application fee before submission for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission 2017 VAO Junior Assistant posts.
For more information, visit the links below –
- Official Websites – www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in
- Download notification: Click Here.
TNPSC Junior Analyst Jr Chemist Archaeological Chemist 2017 Vacancy Advertisement Notification Application Form
TamilNadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) have been invited the aspirant to dispense for the post of Junior Analyst, Junior Chemist, Chemist and Archaeological Chemist. Not beyond 20.12.2017 in the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
Junior Chemist, Junior Analyst, Chemist and Archaeological Chemist
Caste Categorie Wise Vacancy:
MB/ C/ DC(G)
MB C/ DC/ (G)
- Junior Analyst- candidates must have completed a degree in pharmacy and have experienced in the analysis of drugs for one year. Or Degree in chemistry or degree in pharmaceuticals chemistry and must have experienced analysis of drugs for two years. Or applicants who have qualified post graduate or degree in chemistry as a special subject and experienced analysis drugs for less than one year.
- Junior Chemist- Applicants must have qualified a first or second class post graduate degree in any branch of chemistry of any University or institution affiliated by UGC.
- Chemist- candidates should have qualified M.Sc in Chemistry with 1st or 2nd class Or Chemical technology or Industrial Chemistry or Associateship Diploma from the Institute of Chemists. And must have experienced in research in pure or applied chemistry for 2 years.
- Archaeological Chemist: applicants must have accomplished M.Sc in Chemistry degree.
TamilNadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) offering 9,300- 34,800(PB2) +4,600 for the post of Junior Analyst, 9,300-34,800 (PB2) + 4,400 for the post Junior Chemist of . 9,300- 34,800 (PB2) 5,100,for the recruitment of Chemist and 15,600- 39,100 (PB 2) 5,400 for the post of Archaeological Chemist.
No age limits for the Applicants belonging to SCs, SC(A), STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all castes. Other applicants should be under 30 years as on 01.07.2017
Important Dates of TNPSC Recruitment:
Last date for application submission
Last date of application payment
Paper 1 subject paper degree standard
Paper 2 general studies
Paper 1 subject paper
Applicants must pay 150 Rupees for registration fee and 150 Rupees for examination fee. Call Letters and Admit card must be downloaded prior to the examination.
Selection process will be of two types firstly written examination and secondly viva examination in the form of interview. Final selection will be made by adding up the total marks obtained by the candidates.
How to apply:
Visit the official official website to know more – www.tnpsc.gov.in.