TNPSC Engineering Services Exam Notification 2017 2018 TN PSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy Recruitment Notification from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- 1 TNPSC Engineering Services Exam Notification 2017 2018 TN PSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy Recruitment Notification from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
TNPSC Engineering Services Exam Notification 2017 Assistant Engineer (AE) Vacancy: TNPSC offers applications which are invited for various posts which are mentioned below in this article. There are total 147 vacancies for Assistant Engineer (Agriculture), Junior Electrical Inspector etc. according to the official notification of TNPSC. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode on official website which is www.tnpsc.gov.in . We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam 2018 or CESE 2017 2018..
POST & VACANCY:
Name of the post
Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health
Junior Electrical Inspector
Assistant Engineer (Agricultural)
- Vacancies are also reserved for SC, ST, OBC & PWD candidates.
- The essential educational qualification for the Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health post is the candidate has to pass a Degree or its equivalent in engineering from any Government recognised University.
- The subject of engineering is applicable according to the posts.
- Upper Age Limit is 30 to 48 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The candidates should be eligible within 01.07.2017.
The salary scale of above posts is mentioned below:-
- Pay scale – Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade pay – Rs. 5100/-
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- The official application fee is Rs. 150/-.
- The official examination fee is Rs. 200/-.
- The candidates must upload or submit the documents whenever called for specifically.
SELECTION PROCESS OF TNPSC ENGINEERING SERVICE EXAM (CESE):
The selection will be done through mainly two steps according to the official notification. The details of phases are given below:-
- Phase I – Written Test
- Phase II – Oral/ Interview Test
- Phase III – Final Merit List
IMPORTANT DATES OF TNPSC AE RECRUITMENT:
- Notification date – 17.11.2017
- Last date for submission of online application – 16.12.2017 (within 11.59 pm)
- Last date for submission of application fee – 19.12.2017
- Date of Phase I – 24.02.2018
- Time for Phase I – 10.00 am to 01.00 pm & 02.30 pm to 04.30 pm
For more information regarding TNPSC Engineering Service Exam 2017 2018 (AE Vacancy) visit the links below –
- Official website – www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Download Recruitment Notification – Click here.