Thanjavur District Court Recruitment 2018 Computer Operator Junior Assistant Office Asst Vacancy
Thanjavur District Court Recruitment 2018: PRINCIPAL DISTRICT COURT, THANJAVUR, PDC has announced recruitment notification for Computer Operator junior asst office asst and other various posts in 2018. There is total number of 86 vacancies for the latest recruitment of the posts through on-line mode by official website http://ecourts.gov.in/tn/thanjavur . We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, application fees, general instruction, salary scale, selection procedure of the above headline.
PDC POST & VACANCY:
- Computer Operator – 07
- Steno Typist – 04
- Typist – 11
- Junior Assistant – 15
- Driver – 02
- Senior Bailiff – 10
- Office Assistant – 18
- Masalchi – 10
- Night Watchman – 06
- Sanitary Worker/ Sweeper – 03
Minimum educational qualification required for Computer Operator according to the notification of PDC is Bachelor degree in computer science/ application from recognised board and computer knowledge is required. For other various post there are qualification different. There will be mention if any working experience is needed. For more details of the posts visit to the official website.
- SC/ST – 18 to 35
- All Backward Class – 18 to 32
- Others (GEN) – 18- 30
- Ex serviceman – max. 48-53
Salary scale for Computer Operator post is PB1 of Rs. 5200-20200 along with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-. All type of pay including in it. For details information download the recruitment notification.
Selection of candidates through interview on merit. The interview section is mandatory for the candidates who are failed to attend the interview are not selected.
- Candidates can apply more than one post with separate form
- Applicants have to mention the post name in the existing form.
- Recent colour Passport Size photograph of the applicant should be affixed with the application.
- Candidates have to fill the form through the official website.
- Applicants should be submitting the copies of certificates along with the application. Originals are not required.
Opening Date– 18.07.2018
Closing Date – 02.08.2018 (5:45 p.m)