STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION JUNIOR ENGINEER RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2017 APPLICATION FORM VACANCY FOR SSC JE CIVIL MECHANICAL ELECTRICAL DIPLOMA ENGINEERING
SSC JE Recruitment Notification 2017: SSC has announced official notification for various Junior Engineer posts in 2017 2018. There are total lots of vacancies according to the official notification. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is www.ssconline.nic.in. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for the SSC JE Recruitment 2017.
POST & VACANCY:
- Junior Engineer is a Group-B, Non-Gazetted post.
- The numbers of vacancies will be announced later in the official notification.
- Vacancies are also reserved category wise.
- There are various categories in Junior Engineer posts like Civil, Electrical, Mechanical.
- The educational qualification for the post is the candidate has to pass Degree/ Diploma or its equivalent in engineering from any Government recognised University.
- The candidates should check their educational qualification according to post preference.
- The maximum age limit is 30 to 45 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- Level – 6
- Pay scale – Rs. 35400 – 112400/- as per 7th CPC.
- The selected candidates have to post according to the merit position.
- The candidates have not any permission to take any electronic gadget in the examination hall.
- The photograph and signature should be within 20 kb.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents.
- Phase I – Computer Based Test
- Phase II – Written Test
- Phase III – document Verification
- Phase IV – Final Merit List
IMPORTANT DATES OF SSC JE RECRUITMENT 2017 2018:
- Application starts from – 21.10.2017
- Last date for submission of application – 17.11.2017
- Date for written exam – 05.01.2018 to 08.01.2018 (computer based)
For more information, visit the links below –
- Official Websites – www.ssconline.nic.in
- Download Advertisement Notification – Click here.