SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Post Recruitment 2017 Application Form Online
- 0.1 SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Post Recruitment 2017 Application Form Online
- 0.2 SBI SPECIALIST CADRE POST & VACANCIES:
- 0.3 EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
- 0.4 AGE LIMIT:
- 0.5 SALARY SCALE:
- 0.6 GENERAL INSTRUCTION:
- 0.7 SELECTION RECRUITMENT:
- 0.8 APPLICATION FEE:
- 0.9 IMPORTANT DATES OF SBI RECRUITMENT:
- 1 Related Job Updates
The well known bank State Bank of India has announced recruitment notification for Specialist Cadre Officers Posts in 2017. There is total collective numbers of vacancies. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website or ibps.sifyitest.com/sbiscorjul17/. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, important dates for the State Bank Specialist Cadre Recruitment.
SBI SPECIALIST CADRE POST & VACANCIES:
- DGM (Cyber Security) – 1
- AGM ( Cyber Security) – 1
- Manager ( IS Audit) – 5
- Vice President-Customer Analytics (Asset Products) – 1
- Senior Manager ( Product Specialist) – 2
- Vice President ( Complaints Management) – 1
- Assistant Vice President (IS Audit) – 5
- Senior Manager (IS Audit) – 5
The educational qualification required for the DGM Post according to the State Bank of India is passed B.Tech with specialization in Information Security/ IT risk management from a recognised University. Good communication power will be needed for the post. For the others posts kindly download the official notification. There is mention if any experience is required.
The minimum age for the candidates is –21 years .The maximum age should be for the candidates are 45 years. The minimum and maximum age may differ according to the post but not less than that. There will be relaxation applicable as per rules and regulation.
The salary scale for DGM of SBI is Pay Scale – 68680-1960/4-76520. The salary for the other mention post is different.
- Any request to correct error in the confirmed application filed by the candidates will not be accepted.
- In case of more than one online application made by a candidate than only the latest confirmed application will be concerned.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- The candidates have to entered valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Candidates will be getting more from the dedicated website which is mention below.
More information related to it visit to the official website.
Phase I –Short listing
Phase II – Interview.
GEN/OBC= Rs. 600/-
SC/ST/PWD= Rs. 100/-
IMPORTANT DATES OF SBI RECRUITMENT:
- Application starts from –25.07.2017
- Last date for submission – 10.08.2017
For more information, visit the links given below –
- Official Website – www.sbi.co.in/careers or
- Download Advertisement Notification – Click here.