Railway Recruitment Board Group D Previous Years Question Paper Download Solved PDF Free RRB Old Set
RRB Group D Previous Years Question Paper Download – Railway Recruitment Board Group D ITI Recruitment Previous Papers & Old Question Papers for Last 5 years or 10 years download link model Sample MCQ Questions Answers have been discussed here. Candidates must download and solved rigorously the old question papers of last 5 years or 10 years. Candidates should also have studied the syllabus of the recruitment examination which we have given here. The recruitment notification was earlier issued through CEN 02/2018. If you want to know about the standard of the questions of previous papers of the recruitment test, you must download the solved set of previous papers. Railway Recruitment Board previous years question papers for Group D may be available on the official website of RRB or on the regional websites of Recruitment zones.
RRB Old Question Paper Group D
Group D Model Questions Answers for this year can be derived from the old question papers only. Syllabus of the question papers may also be used as a baseline for preparation of the recruitment test. We have given some model questions answers for the exam here. Before that you must take a look at the pattern of the question paper –
Name of the Subjects for RRB Exam
General Intelligence & Reasoning
RRB Group D Previous Question Papers
Railway Recruitment Board Group D Previous Years Question Papers should consist of the syllabus of earlier years. The candidates should also use the old question papers as practice set for the latest railway Bharti Examination in 2018. Candidates who have completed 10th & ITI in relevant trades are eligible for appearing in the Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment Exams that is going to be conducted in 2018. Computer based test or CBT will be conducted for the purpose of recruitment of the Group D posts in various trades or departments. Those who already have submitted the railway application form successfully should also know the syllabus of the recruitment tests in 2018 so that they may have a general idea of the recruitment exam. The standard of the recruitment test can also be guessed by the question paper or old sets of last 10 years.
Railway Group D Question Paper Download
Practice Questions for the Group D Exam
Here we have given some sample questions in English Language. For questions answers / solutions in Hindi Language, stay tuned to us.
1) The headquarters of International Court of Justice is at
b) New York
2) Which of the following is a ‘hot spot’ for biological diversity on India ?
a) Western Ghats
c) Chilika Lagoon
d) Eastern Ghats
3) Which one of the following forms of dance is Shobhna Narayan known for?
1) A person covers a distance in 24 min, if he runs at a speed of 27 km/h on an average. Find the speed at which he must run to reduce the time of journey to 18 min.
a) 27 km/h
b) 36 km/h
c) 45 km/h
d) 48 km/h
2) Water tax is increased by 20% but its consumption is decreased by 20%. Then, the increase or decrease in expenditure of the money is
a) No change
b) 5% decrease
c) 4% increase
d) 4% decrease
3) How many numbers between 200 and 600 are divisible by 4,5 and 6 ?
2) Pointing to a woman in a photograph, a man says, “She is the mother of my daughter-in-law’s husband’s only sister.” How is the woman related to the man?
General Science Questions
1) What is the scientific name of Laughing Gas?
a) Nitrous Oxide
b) Phosphorous Pentoxide
c) Sodium Bicarbonate
d) Carbon Tetrachloride
2) Who proposed atomic theory ?
a) J J Thomson
b) Neils Bhor
c) Ernest Rutherford
Similar model sample questions answers for the upcoming recruitment may be found on our website www.jobsandhan.com.