RITES Engineer Assistant Manager Mechanical Recruitment 2017 Vacancy 50 Posts Application Form
- 1 RITES Engineer Assistant Manager Mechanical Recruitment 2017 Vacancy 50 Posts Application Form
Rites Limited has announced recruitment notification for Engineers. There are total lots of vacancies. This is a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to the post. The online application is going on according to the official notification.
POST & VACANCY:
Assistant Manager (Mechanical)
Assistant Manager (Electrical)
- Vacancy is also reserved for OBC, SC and ST category.
- The essential educational qualification for the post is the candidate has to pass full time engineering degree or its equivalent with first class aggregate from any Government recognised University or Institution.
- The candidates have to complete their engineering with any one stream from above.
- There will be some sort of experience recommended for the post.
- The upper age limit scale is 32 to 35 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- There is some sort of relaxation applicable according to the official regulation.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- The salary scale for Assistant Manager Post is of Rs. 20600 – 46500/-.
- The salary scale for Engineer Post is of Rs. 16400 – 40500/-.
- The salary scales which are mention above are collected from the official notification.
- There is no application fee applicable for the above posts.
- There are some types of relaxation for the reserved category.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits according to Rites Limited.
- 2 passport size photograph.
- Proof of birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualification.
- Caste Certificate (if any)
- Proof of Identity and Address
- Pan Card.
- Proof of Experience (if any)
- Any other documents
The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – Qualification (20%)
- Phase II – Experience (20%)
- Phase III – written Test (40%)
- Phase IV – Interview (20%)
- Phase V – Final Merit List (100%)
IMPORTANT DATES OF RITES RECRUITMENT 2017:
- Online application starts from – 20.09.2017
- Last date for submission of application – 13.10.2017
- Date of selection – will be announced later in the official website
For more information, visit the links below –
- Official Websites – www.rites.com
- Download Advertisement Notification – Click here.