REET EXAM NOTIFICATION APPLICATION FORM 2017 RAJASTHAN ELIGIBLITY EXAMINATION FOR TEACHERS
REET Exam Notification 2017 has been published on the official website for various teachers posts. The application form for Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers 2017 2018 will be filled up through on-line mode by official website which is given below in the article. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for REET 2017 Exam.
POST & VACANCY:
Name of the posts
Primary Teacher (1 to 5)
Upper Primary Teacher (6 to 8)
- The essential educational qualification for the teacher post of 1 to 5 is the candidate has to pass 10+2 or its equivalent with 45 to 50% marks from any Government recognised University.
- The essential educational qualification for the teacher post of 6 to 8 is the candidate has to pass Graduation or its equivalent with 45 to 50% marks from any Government recognised University.
- For both the post the candidate has to complete 2 years diploma in Elementary Education.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- Not declared in the notification.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits according to official instruction.
- The candidates have to submit original copies of document during verification.
- The candidates cannot carry any type of gadget in the examination hall.
- The official application fee is Rs. 400/- & 600/-.
- The candidates have to pay the application fee according to the preference & eligibility.
- More information related to REET Exam 2017 visit to the official website.
- Vacancy will be separate for TSP and Non TSP area of Rajasthan.
The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – Written Test
- Phase II – Document Verification
- Phase III – Final Merit List
REET 2017 APPLICATION FORM IMPORTANT DATES:
- Starting Date of Application Form Fill Up – 6-11-2017
- Last Date of Application Form Fill up – 30-11-2017
- Exam Date – 11-02-2017. The exam will be conducted in two phases.
For more information, visit the links below –