HIGH COURT OF PUJAB AND HARYANA RECRUITMENT VACANCY 239 POSTS APPLICATION FORM WWW.SSSC.GOV.IN Vacancy Apply Online Stenographer Grade III
- 1 HIGH COURT OF PUJAB AND HARYANA RECRUITMENT VACANCY 239 POSTS APPLICATION FORM WWW.SSSC.GOV.IN Vacancy Apply Online Stenographer Grade III
- 1.0.1 POST NAME:
- 1.0.2 Age Limit:
- 1.0.3 Educational Qualification Requirement / Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.0.4 Important Date of Recruitment Punjab Haryana HC Stenographer 2018:
- 1.0.5 How To Apply:
- 1.0.6 POST & VACANCY:
- 1.0.7 PUNJAB HARYANA HC CLERK EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
- 1.0.8 AGE LIMIT:
- 1.0.9 SALARY SCALE:
- 1.0.10 GENERAL INSTRUCTION:
- 1.0.11 SELECTION PROCESS:
- 1.0.12 APPLICATION FEE:
- 1.0.13 IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT:
- 1.1 Related Job Updates
Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Grade III Recruitment 2017 2018 Vacancy 239 Posts: High Court of Punjab and Haryana has announced official notification for recruitment of Clerk in 2017. There are total 239 number of vacancies for the Clerk post in Punjab & Haryana HC 2018. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is www.sssc.gov.in. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for the recruitment of Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Grade III Recruitment 2017 2018.
Stenographer Grade III – 239 Posts
18 years to 37 Years.
Educational Qualification Requirement / Eligibility Criteria:
Degree of Bachelor of Arts (B.A) or Bachelor of Science (BSc) or equivalent & must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word Processing and Spread Sheets).
Important Date of Recruitment Punjab Haryana HC Stenographer 2018:
- Candidate can apply online From – 25.12.2017.
- Last date for Registration Step-I – 23.01.2018
- Last date for receipt of application fee – 25.01.2018
- Last date for Registration Step-II – 27.01.2018
- Last date for editing of applications – 27.01.2018
How To Apply:
Visit the links to know more –
- Official Websites – Click here.
POST & VACANCY:
Name of the Post
PUNJAB HARYANA HC CLERK EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
- The essential educational qualification for the post is the candidate has to possess a Bachelor degree or its equivalent in any discipline from any Government recognised University.
- The candidate has to pass him/her matriculation exam with Punjabi as one of subject.
- The candidates should have knowledge of computer for the post.
- Word processing and Spread sheets are the essential for the post.
- The minimum age – 18 years.
- The maximum age limit is 37 to 42 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
The salary for the selected Clerk is Pay scale between of Rs. 10300-34800/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 3200/-. The salary scale is according to the official notification. The payscale is applicable in the Subordinate Courts of Punjab.
- The candidates can pay the fee in any mode by which they are comfortable with.
- The application should be fill up through online mode.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits according to the official regulation.
- The candidate has to submit relevant certificates of qualification.
The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – Written Test
- Phase II – Computer Test
- Phase III – Merit List
Click here for – Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus Exam Pattern
SC/BC/OBC/ESM (individuals of Punjab)
PHC of Punjab (General)
PHC of Punjab (SC/BC/OBC/ESM)
Reserved Candidates (other states)
IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT:
- Application starts from – 04.09.2017
- Last date for Registration Step I– 03.10.2017
- Last date for receipt of application fee – 04.10.2017 (within banking hours)
- Last date for Registration Step II– 06.10.2017 (11.59 pm)
- Last date for editing of applications – 06.10.2017 (11.59 pm)